15

A quiet night, that what it was for the Haitani brothers who was just sitting on the sofa, mindlessly drinking and watching TV. That was until they heard a car pull in on their drive way followed by a hard slam of a car door shutting then soon, a knock on their front door.

The moment they heard the car, they knew it was you and your BMW 328i. So Ran didn't hesitate to open the door and only for him to be pushed back when you immediately wrapped your arms around his torso, hugging him tightly as you buried your tear soaked face into his chest, sobbing and whimpering words the eldest Haitani couldn't understand.

Rindo stood up from his seat to see what was going on, just to see you crying in Ran's arms as his older was stunned frozen. "Reina, it's okay, it's okay. What's the matter? Speak more clearly." Ran pulled you away from his body to take a look at you, wiping your tears and smudge mascara off your cheek as he hush you. His other hand brushing your hair and Rindo just stood silently behind you, worried as to why his bratty little sister is crying so much. "what is it? Why are you crying?"

You hushed down, breathing heavily as your tears start to lightly subside. "Haru... Haru.. He-he hit me." you cried.

"WHAT?! WHY?!" Rindo asked, coming closer to you to inspect you for any scratches or bruise, only to find a reddened cheeks. Ran tilt you hard rather roughly to look closer into your cheek. "That motherfucker." Ran breathed out. You started sobbing again like a child being scolded by thier mother after tripping and getting hurt.

To say the brothers were mad was an understatement. They were absolutely livid to see you hurt. Because in their lifetime, they made sure not have a single scratch and a dirty heavy hand on you. They did everything they can to not put you in danger and hurt you. The only time you ever experienced a slapped before was when your father was drunk and was mad at you for no reason.

"Reina, what happend?" Ran said sternly, his anger was evident in his voice. "i-... I'm pregnant-and when I told Haru, he wasn't happy at all. He said he didn't want me or this child, wether it's his or not-I don't even know why he would say that-of course it's his-i got mad and got persistent on him - she just annoyed mad- and- and- he slapped me. It hurted a lot Ran-nii. I-I can't believe he-he-" you cried, your brothers almost couldn't understand what you said because you were talking a bit incoherently only to wail out crying again. But they did understand something. You were pregnant and the motherfucker slapped you.

"calm down, Reina. Calm down, if you're pregnant-...if you're pregnant, you shouldn't stress yourself." Ran is shock. To be honest, he didn't know how to react, he could only react to the situation as he should and and that is to priorities your health and your baby. "so the motherfucker pregnanted you and now he doesn't want it?"

You nodded weekly at your oldest brother and Rindo wanted to hug you and take you away from your obviously livid brother who's ready to commit murder, but you were holding onto Ran's arms with your trembling fingers so tightly like a kid holding for their dear life onto their parents in the middle of a crowded fair, afraid to get lost and separated. He felt a bit bitter

"Rindo, stay here and take care of Y/n." Ran gently pushed you into Rindo's arms as he went up his room, you just cried into Rindo's chest as he try to comfort you and calm you down. Soon, Ran came running down with an ever so familiar black baton. "Ran-nii, where are you going?" you knew where he's going and you don't like it. As much as you think what would happen next is clearly deserve. You were worried, if he were to Kill Haruchiyo, he would be killed by Mikey. "R-Ran, please, don't do it. You can't. Y-your boss would-"

"it's okay, Reina. I'm only gonna talk to him." he softly said to you, wiping your tears away, kissing your forehead lightly. His soft eyes became stern when her faced Rindo. "I'll be back, take care of Reina. Make sure she and the baby would be okay." Rindo nodded. Ran looksed at you again, only to meet with your pleading eyes for him not to go and stay with you. He knew you needed him more than anyone right know, but he just have to do this. And besides, you have Rindo with you by your side, and your child. With one last smile from him, he went out.

You only cried harder. Not because he might kill Haruchiyo, it's because you wanted Ran by your side right now. Rindo knew this, so he only hugged you tighter, comforting you as much as he can, trying to Comfort you like how Ran would. But even if he do what Ran does, he's not Ran, he can't comfort and cheer you up like your oldest brother do.

"everything is gonna be alright, me and Aniki is here. Everything's gonna be okay. You don't need Sanzu in your life." he buried your face to his chest as he comb your red hair and rub in circles in your back. "who needs a pathetic husband like him. It's his lost for not wanting you in his life anymore, Okay?"

You nodded, your sobbing quieted down. "so, what are you gonna do now? Divorce?" you nodded again. "you're gonna raise your baby by yourself? You sure?" you nodded again. "I'll get the paperwork done for you. So-just sit down, calm your nerves, don't stress out much. And you'll be okay." He whispered to you, guiding you to the sofa to sit down. "Thank you, Rin-chan. I-I don't know what i would do without you and Ran-nii." Rindo only smiled at you and pulled you in for another hug.

"don't worry about that, because me and Aniki would always be here for you. Always." you could only nod again on his chest. "you think i would be a good uncle?" Rindo sweetly said, trying to light up the mood.

You giggle. "who knows." Rindo faked frown, acted offended. "what do you mean? 'who knows'. Of course I would, I would spoil your brat rotten." you laughed.

Rindo smiled, seeing you smile as you should always be. He felt you getting comfortable on his chest. Your back on his chest, your hand on top of your stomach. "what about me? Do you think i would be a great mother?" you asked.

"of course." of course he'd say yes. You're already going through so much right now, giving you parenting anxiety wouldn't be a good idea. And it's not like you would be a bad mother, he just don't know because he never saw oyiu interacting with kids before, ergo, he doesn't know what you're like around kids. But either way, he know you would be a good mother.

You gave him a soft smile only for your lips to wither and for you to start sobbing again, "Rin-chan, am i not good enough that he left me? Am I not pretty enough?" you cried like a toddler. "no, not at all. Sanzu is dumb, it's his lost, not yours. You're too good for him to begin with." Rindo answersd honesty, chugging down his beer that was almost forgotten. "I'm sorry." you said after a long silence between two of you.

"what for?"

"for not listening to you two, if I only listened to you guys that Haruchiyo was no good, I wouldn't be like this." you said in, almost in Whisper. "past is past, even if you have a shitty marriage, atleast you would have a little brat soon." you only nodded your head against, your palm smoothly running up and down your stomach. "you give such good advice. You would be a great boyfriend, you should date Toru, she's a nice girl, right?"

"let's talk about me another time."

"coward."

"cry baby"

"push over"

"spoiled bitch."

"ugly bitch."

"Khalid wanna be."

"Kendel wanna be."

"chicken little-"

"i will drown you."

Every since the Haitiani brother's Info book, I've been thinking of making one for you. Should I??.... I'm gonna.

BTW, Ik this Chapter didn't really end in the way I was thinking because I was tore up between wholesome or just angst, tho, I probably should have end it with angts.

AND OMG, THANK YOU FOR THE 3K READS. THAT'S LITERALLY THE FIRST. SO AS THANKS. HERE'S A COOKIE 🍪