22

"Sanzu-kun, look! This one looks pretty."

"yeah, whatever." Sanzu replied without glancing at what his date was referring to.

He was busy typing away at his phone, while the girl next to him pouted and stared at him. 'what's with him? He asked me out and not once did he even glance at me?' she thought. 'well, whatever, as long as he pays.'

Sanzu didn't know what got into him this morning when he contacted the first whore on his contacts.

Wanting to take his mind of things. He never thought going through a divorce would be so stressful,

Now at the department store of a mall with a decent looking woman that he forgot the name of. He stands and just follows her around as she gets whatever she like.

Shit didn't go as plan, when he invited this lady out, he thought he'd temporarily forget about what the Heck is currently happening on his life right now, but instead, he just thought of about it more.

And it doesn't help the fact that this woman in front him reminds him of you.

Idiot, that's probably why he have her number saved it the first place.

As his 'date' continues to drag him along around the store, they stopped in the shoe department. He was ecstatic, because shoe department means a lot of bench to sit on.

He let her walk around and choose whatever she likes as he just sat down the nearest bench he could find, his eyes still locked on his phone.

"hey Sanzu-kun, which color should I get?" the woman asked her, holding a pair of heels with the same design but different colours, one black, one white.

Sanzu noticed how much this woman is just trying her best to start a conversation with him, but he's honestly not just in the mood.

If he wasn't, why is he even here in the first place?

He sighed to himself, 'he needs to actually try to get shit out his mind.'

He looked up to the girl in front of him and at the heels she was holding. "just get both." he told her monotonously, and the woman's eyes shined in excitement.

"really?! Hehe, yey," she squealed before sitting next to him. Wrapping her arms around his and she fell quite, looking at something across the aisle.

Sanzu got curious as to why this loud bitch suddenly shut her mouth, he looked at where her eyes was at and saw it was the baby section just across the aisle.

"what? You having a baby fever or something?" he snort  at her antics as he playfully elbowed her shoulder, making her turn towards him and smile widely and shaked her head no, "not really, I was just looking at that cute couple over there. Must be nice. Being in an actual relationship, I mean."  she said dreamily, pointing at the two couple at caught her eyes with her finger that he followed, wondering who made her shut the fuck up-oh fucking shit, is God fucking with him?

There, in front of him, was the woman he was trying to get his mind off of! With the man he hates to the deepest part of hell! Together! In the baby section! Looking like some fucking married couples shopping for baby clothes! God fucking dammit! Even though, they're both wearing black mask like he is, it's definitely you and Kokonoi together

"they look like shit together." he commented with an eye roll from him, playing it cool.

Damn Koko, their papers hasn't even come, yet he's already acting like her fucking husband,

Sanzu didn't reply and only discreetly move to a bench that's out of sight from the both of you, dragging his confused date with him by her arm roughly. He sat behind a bench by a shelves, it wasn't far from where you stand, he still can hear laughs and gasp. "Hajime! This one is the cutest one I've seen! Should I buy it now?!" he heard you shriek, while you were holding into Koko's arms, shaking him lightly as you show him a small pair of purple socks