13

Another week passed and your body have been cruel to you, cramps and being nauseous every so often to the point you no longer have the energy to drive back from home to work everyday that you've been staying at the room in your office despite the many protest of your few workers but the fact you've missed so many works when you were in Iwate, you had no choice but to stay and work.

You also haven't heard anything from your brothers due to their own work in Bonten. Same goes from your husband except from that one text he sent you asking why you haven't been home. It honestly made you scoff yet smile at the same time.

Atleast he's thinking of me

It made you wonder what he's been up to? Was he sleeping with whores more now that he'd been staying at Bonten's penthouse, a place where no one can bother him except his boss that's he's oh so loyal to. Heck, more loyal than to you.

"Y/n." a familiar voice pulled you out of your deep thoughts. Lifting your head, you were meet with a soft smile from Koko. "Hajime, what brings you here?"

He lifted his hands to reveal a bouquet of tulips and a plastic bag that seems to be a bag of take out from a restaurant. "a little birdie told me you haven't eaten lunch yet despite being pass one." he said, putting the bag of takeout down your desk, the bouquet into your arms that you gladly accepted. "and what are these for?" you cheekily replied, sniffing the beautifully arranged red tulips. You giggle when you smell a hint of his cologne and his car-but that suddenly that made you feel a bit nauseous so you immediately pulled it away.

It confused you as to why you felt nauseous at the smell of his cologne and car that you always liked. "you don't like it?" he asked when he saw your green face. "i-I like it. It's just that I've been feeling nauseous lately and y'know." you said and sighed, trying to regain your composture. "that's probably because you haven't eaten yet, good thing I brought some sushi and Katsu. C'mon." Koko said, leading you towards the coffee table in your office with the take out on his hands, the bouquet left on your desk.

"I figured out you just were busy and have no time to go out for lunch so I just brought you take out instead." you smiled at him as he arranged the meal in front of you quickly. "so you came here on your own?"

"yeah, I have free time so why not visit you?" Koko lied, there's so many things he had to do but he just really wants a break and he wanted to see you. Also he was curious what's happening between you and your husband. He thought you ended it because your husband had stayed at the penthouse for days.

He have no time to ask your brothers, and as if he would as Haruchiyo himself, so he just came to you, with flowers on hand expecting the worse but only to be ran up by your worried assistant saying you haven't eaten anything since breakfast other than an apple with a cup of coffee. So he ran to the nearest restaurant and bought takeouts for you. When he saw you, you were busy reading something in your laptop while mindlessly fidgeting your wedding ring.

Did i really thought they finally broke off just because Sanzu have been staying at the penthouse?

"well aren't you sweet." you said with a sarcastic tone while you accept the plate of nigirizushi from Koko. Thanking him with a smile on your face as he begins to eat himself. Bringing the nigirizushi to your mouth, you caught the smell of the raw salmon that smelled liked it was rotten to how strong the fish smell was. "Hajime, i think this salmon is way pass it's date." you gagged, shoving the food away. You're feeling nauseous again.

Koko raised a brow, picking up the plate he gave you, he smells the nigirizushi that you were complaining about, only to smell the scent of cucumber with the light smell of salmon. "it smells perfectly good to Me- Reina?!" he placed the plate down the table to follow you when you suddenly ran out of the room.

You feel like you were gonna puke any moment. You feel so sick to your stomach that the moment you got into one of the cubicle at the women's bathroom, you feel like you vomited everything in your stomach, which was barely nothing.

The moment you were feeling better, you took the tissue and wiped around your mouth for any smudge. You wonder what the hell was that about, was your health that bad? Patting your neck, cheecks then forehead to check your temperature, it feels normal.

"y/n?!" Koko asked, he was standing outside the cubicle, not even caring he was in the women's bathroom. "are you okay? What was that about?!" he asked, holding you by your shoulders.

"it was nothing, probably stress or something like that." Koko was skeptical about your answer but then again, you did said you haven't eaten anything and now that you're taking your company to a new level, it must be stressful for you. But some things just doesn't add up for him. "are you sure? Are you really okay?" you nodded

NO I'm not sure, I'm not okay! I basically vomited basically nothing! I can't eat shit because everything smells so strong, it's nauseating! My cramps are killing me! Heck, I'm not even on my period! Shit, it's already February and I still haven't had my period. Should I go to my doctor for prescription?

Wait, what if I'm pregnant? I-I... What would Haru say?!

Haha, don't get ahead of yourself, Y/n. You're just in a bad condition right now, you've been barely eating and sleeping. You've been stressed. You're not.

And even if I am, Haru would be happy about it. The two of us have been dreaming of a child since we got married... But that was before-if Haru and I have a child.... Would he finally stop cheating on me? Would he finally come back to me? To us?

"Y/n?" Koko called you out, who suddenly became quite with a scary grin on your face. "are you really okay?" you pulled away from his hold, replacing your grin with a smile. "yeah, but i think I would go to the doctors later." Facing the mirror, you began fixing your self, from the stray hair to your now wrinkled clothes. "Doctor?! Should I come with-"

"no need, I'm only asking for prescription. Besides, you might be busy." You cut him off. Koko was beginning to consider telling your brothers about this, but he knew if he does, he'd get in big trouble.

And besides, Koko isn't a snitch...he is especially if money is involved but he can't snitch on you even if he wants to.

He can only sigh. "then, I think its better if we get you something to eat. C'mon. It's almost two and you haven't eaten anything." he said, pulling you out of the bathroom and back to your office and where the foods he brought sat exactly where you left it.

Koko fed you his katsu despite your many protest. But Koko got influenced by a certain cry baby to be persistent about what you want. And he wants you and your heart.

He might be seven years late to make such bold moves to you. But now he's given a chance to do so. And he'll make sure to not make a regretful decision and let this chance slip away.

Aren't I awful? My chance is their now unhappy marriage. But, I don't want to regret more things than I already am.

Yeah sorry I haven't posted in a while.... I have no excuse except for the fact I was lazy... That isn't an excuse.... Ahem... Here's a cookie as an apology 🍪