9

The three of you spent a whole thre hours in your old place, it would have been only one if it wasn't for the old lady that lives next to you visited.

The three of you has always been fond of the nice old lady, she would often invite you guys for dinner or bring you some of her home cooked meals. Heck, she's the one who baked you a cake once just because she wanted to.

The three of you were genuinely adored by the lady. She said it was because her three kids already abandoned her and only send her money monthly that barely pay her bills and needs.

Well guess who's gonna send her extra money weekly?

Top that, you three assholes who left their mom behind.

Well, the three of you did the same thing but they're not old. They can still work for their selves.

Sending her money was a thing the three of you discussed when the three of you were having dinner in a restaurant.

You suggested to go to a bar, but Rindo was against it, saying he still haven't recovered from last night. So you all decide to go home and just hang out without drinking.

Though you also suggested to go to a casino but decided against it, knowing that you wouldn't be able to stop once you start.

It took about four days before the three of you got your sign to go ahead to Iwate from Kakucho.

Arriving at Iwate was pretty uneventful, you drove there, talk to some influential and big people there that you guys know and order them to tell people they know to support the old man.

The job took almost a week to complete, now, all there's left to do is wait for the election and see if the dude wins.

When driving back to Tokyo, everyone was silent, tired from the trip. Ran was the one currently driving while you were at the back seat, head leaning at the window while being sound asleep.

You didn't even notice that you guys were already at home until the car stopped in front of Bonten's shared penthouse. "what are we doing here?" you asked, stretching your arms as soon as you got out of the car. "report, duh." Rindo yawned as he walk pass you.

...oh right, you need to report every time we got your task done.

Freaking whisky

Walking in the penthouse, men bowed down to the three of you as you walk pass by and to Mikey's room hall, a part of the penthouse that's only for Mikey and for his executive to wait for their turn to talk to him since he doesn't like talking to people about different things at once and because that's just rude.

The three of you noticed Takeomi sitting on the sofa near Mikey's room, smoking some cigarette along with his right hand man, Wakasa Imaushi. "oh, you three are back? Boss is talking to Kanji at the moment." the three of you nodded, sitting on the sofa across from his.

"so, Where's your jackass of a brother?" Ran asked Takeomi as he undo some of buttons on his shirt, trying to get more comfortable and more air into his lungs. "i don't know, i haven't seen him for weeks." He sighed, puffing out a smoke of cigarette, his brows furrowed in the mention of his brother.

"need some advice to handle your little brother and maybe advise to treat your siblings equally?" Ran was basically teasing Takeomi at this point. "equally my ass." Rindo scoffed

"eh? Rindo, i do treat you and Reina equally, I'm not a big brother who plays favourite." Rindo just rolled his eyes at him while you snicker, leaning your body closer to Rindo. "i just have more needs than you. Also im definitely a better little sibling that makes me, Ran's favourite, right? Ran-nii~♡"