7

"Hey, since we're free tomorrow and we're already feeling nostalgic, why don't we visit our old place down town? It'd be a fun trip, don't you think?" Ran said, taking a sip from his wine.

It was almost midnight and the three of you are in your... Maybe 8th bottle Of wine? You all decide to move your drinking and talking on Ran's balcony where there was a small coffee table he said he'd drink coffee every morning. that was obviously a lie, the two of them are rarely up in the early mornings because their jobs are mostly during late nights. So needles to say, he rarely use this balcony, same goes with Rindo. "bet, I'm in a mood for bragging."

"brag what? Your deodorant?" you laughed, taking a sip of wine as Ran chuckle. "I'll kill both of you."

"yeah yeah, what about you, Reina? You wanna?"

"that'd be nice. Imagine, coming back to our old ugly neighbourhood richer and better than ever, probably one of the best way to boost my ego." your oldest can only shake his head, "that's petty." Ran laughed. "then it's decided, we'll head down town after lunch maybe?"

you and Rindo nodded absentmindedly, feeling a bit sleepy from all of the wine. "though, we should probably be making plans about our task." Ran looked at his younger siblings, smiling how cute they are with how you lay your head on Rindo's shoulder while his head in on top of yours. "then turns out the old man is a fucking liar like every other politicians?"

"yup, no thanks, let's just wait for my good for nothing husband." Rindo laughed, "yup, your good for nothing Husband." Rindo had his eyes closed for some time now, even though he had been talking and drinking despite it, a weird quirk he Have when he's drunk.

"ma~, look at the time, and since we still have plans tomorrow, why don't we call it a night?" you nodded, you tried to stand up, only to realise Rindo was already asleep on top of your head, making you unable to move from your position. "Ran-nii~" you whined loudly

Ran laughed at your reaction, finding it cute and amusing how everytime you're drunk or high you act like your younger self... Like... 12 years old younger self, whining unnecessarily dramatic, overly dependent on him, and calling him by the nickname you used to call him that you stopped using when you grew older, saying it's 'childish'. "get Rin-chan off me!" you whined louder.

"hai hai." Ran laughed again, standing uo from his chair, lifting Rindo by wrapping his arms around his torso and under his arm pit. It was a good thing that the three of you decided to freshen up before continuing your drinking so you won't need to after.

"Ran-nii san, lemme just sleep with you for tonight." Rindo mumbled in his sleep, Ran nodded because honestly, he doesn't have the energy to carry him all the way to his room, so he just laid him down his king size bed. "Rin-chan still sleeps next to you?" you giggled. "only at times like this or when he wants to." Ran said, sitting down next to Rindo, wanting to go to sleep as well. "c'mere, why don't you sleep here as well to night?" He patted the empty space next to him.

"sure." you gladly lay down next to him, wrapped your arms around his waist while Rindo's legs was on top of his. Ran's Arm was both cradling your heads.

The room was filled with a peaceful silence, only the sound of the air conditioner can be heard along with Rindo's light snores. "Ran-nii, thank you for everything, for taking care of me and Rin-chan all these years. You're the best big brother that we could ever ask for. So please, don't consider my dumb decisions as your failure, it's mine, 'kay? I love you... Me and Rin-chan..." you yawned, "love you so much, and we're really grateful for you."

"so grateful." Rindo mumbled in his sleep.

Ran can only smile at the two of you, you two looked so vulnerable in your sleep, so vulnerable that he feels like he doesn't ever want to let go of you and keep the two of you safe forever in his arms. "i love you too." he mumbled, pulling you two closer to him.

He suddenly remembered that this was how the three of you use to sleep back when the three of you used to share one room and bed in your parents place.

He glance at the two of you, then somehow realised that the two of you are no longer the little kids he used to protect and feed by hand, no longer the kids the he used to carry around. He realise how much the two of you grown.

How much the two of you grown to the point of not needing him by your sides anymore.

He felt like a parent, well, he was basically was, especially to you with your four year gap from each other

"why don't you two show me this much affection when you're sober? That's mean. Why does my cute little siblings has to be a tsundere?" Ran whispered to your sleeping figures as he laughed

"we're not tsunderes"

AGAIN जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें