THE BATTLE AGAINST THE TRAITORS

That fateful Sunday has also come. It's the day that Ryuga and Esdeath deal with the remnants of the traitors.

After receiving a notice from Irina, Ryuga began to practice non-stop to help his mother in this Blood and Death Battle.

The others who saw Ryuga practicing like that couldn't help but worry 

Ryu: "Whispers" Should we stop him? 

Ami: "Whispers" Probably not we do not want be kick at the weak spot!

Hajime: "Whispers" I never thought that Ryuga would be this serious! 

In the middle of practice, Ryuga received a phone call from Esdeath 

Ryuga:Mom? 

[Esdeath]:Are you ready son? 

Ryuga:I was born ready! 

[Esdeath]:Just be careful,my precious little boy! 

Ryuga: "Yell" MOM?! 

After that, Esdeath turned off the phone, leaving a red-faced Ryuga because of the nickname his mother gave him. 

He slowly turned towards the door and saw his karmic teammates standing there laughing. 

Hajime: "Laughing" REALLY!? 

Asuna: "Laughing" MY PRECIOUS LITTLE BOY! 

Ryuga: "Yell in anger" ONORE!.... 

Before he could finish speaking, Ryuga received another phone call, this time not from Esdeath but from Irina. 

Ryuga:Irina? 

[Irina]:Are you ready yet? 

Ryuga:Yeah! 

Ryuga then turned off the engine and headed to the garage and got on the black motorcycle he used to defeat Kokabiel last time. 

Stella:Ryuga! 

Ryuga:Stella! 

Stella:Be careful, honey! I don't want to lose you, you have to live for me, for your mother, for Aunt Ryuko, for Mr. Masamune and for the other members. 

Ryuga:I got it! Love you! 

Stella:Love you too!

Ryuga rode his motorcycle to the scheduled rendezvous, unaware that Stella, Ami's group, Rias' group, and Sona's group were following him. 

Rias:Is it okay if we follow him? 

Stella:I don't feel safe leaving this Baka working alone! 

At a nearby volcano,a girl standing at the foot of the mountain as if waiting for something. 

Ryuga:Of course, I have to know you're the one who caused things like this Aoi.....no.....Second Elemental Silver Dragon 

The person named Aoi slowly turned her face and revealed her full face