BOY VS GIRL PART ONE

After Ryuga regained consciousness and went down to the living room with a haggard face that looked like he was about to die.

Ryuga:Ahh!!! My legs!!! 

Hajime:Ryuga, are you a dragon or a rabbit? 

Because you and Stella had sex continuously for 6 hours last night 

Ryuga:Hajime, can you please stop adding fuel to the fire? 

Asuna:Nope! 

Ryu:I think Stella is the Rabbit. 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, Kagami went to open the door and saw Daigo-sensei and Krul-sensei appearing at the same time. 

All:Sensei? 

Daigo:Hello,students! It's been a long time eh? 

Takao:I guess. 

Krul:I see that all of you have become stronger after the previous battles. 

So my training right now... is that you will have to fight each other. All:Wait,what? 

Krul:It's simply that couples have to fight each other! 

All the members are traumatized except for Naga who is laughing hysterically because he won't have to fight Itsuka. 

Naga:HAHAHAHAHA! 

Daigo:Don't be too happy too soon Naga, Itsuka asked permission to come here to practice with you. 

Naga's smile immediately died when he heard Itsuka's knuckles cracking 

Naga: "Scared" Hey.....hun.....! 

Itsuka: "Devil smile" Looks like youu want to get beaten up....Ookami! 

Right now, the members were all gathered at the ruins of the old house. 

They saw that the cliff nearby had a huge dent. 

Ryuga:That dent is because Stella punched me and flew into it 

Gentoku:What the hell happened? 

Ryuga:Yesterday, Stella and I had free time to practice.

I used forbidden technique to fight her.

I accidentally burned Stella's shirt and I.....peeped at Stella's bra and got punched into the cliff.

 Kasumi:Oh my! 

Naga:

Daigo:First Match:Ryuga and Stella! 

Ryuga stepped onto the field this time, but he left the entire Rider System at Daigo's place.

 Furthermore, he also took off the bracelet he was wearing on his left hand.

The other members looked at Ryuga with eyes like, "This guy is crazy. Going to the battlefield unarmed is death!" 

Stella:Are you looking down on me without bringing a weapon to fight? Or use Muramasa again? 

Ryuga:Nope,I will use what my mother taught me! 

Stella:Huh? 

Ryuga:Imperial Arm! Ancient Dragon of Frost! 

After that command, suddenly a blizzard hit the entire training ground area.

From the ground, an ice spear emerged.

Ryuga grabbed the spear and the snow that covered Ryuga's body formed an armor of ice.