A date and ryuga secret

After Ami's group collected the Familiars, they are starting to Train their Familiars to make them stronger.

Ryuga was in the library with Crovolt doing research on the power of the Creation Sword, when he turned to the next page of the document, he accidentally saw... 

Ryuga:This is....this is....Studies on the Dark Demon Sword of Doom Muramasa.Why does Ami have these studies, does she know my family members? 

Suddenly Ryu entered the library startling Ryuga 

Ryu:Ryuga! 

Ryuga:It's you, Ryu, you startled me. What's wrong? 

Ryu:You and Naga have girlfriends, right? 

Ryuga:Yeah? So? 

Ryu:When you guys go on a date, where do you usually take them? 

Ryuga:Going on a date? Usually it's going to coffee shops or carnivals. Why ask? 

Ryu:Uh....well..... Suddenly, Ryu's face turned red. 

Ryuga saw that and understood everything and then showed a smirk. 

Ryuga:You want to ask Ami out, right? Your face is so red, why are you hiding it. Honestly, I was once walking past Ami's room and heard her dream about you. 

Ryu:Wait..What? 

Ryuga:There's a Carnival nearby today. Take this opportunity and ask her out. Don't worry, we support you. Go ahead and get the girl you love. 

Ryuga pushed Ryu out and then Ryuga ran to Ami 

Ami:Ryuga? 

Ryuga:Will you allow me to leave here for a while? Just go for about 1 day 

Ami:What are you going to do? 

Ryuga:I... want to visit my relatives in Musutafu, and at the same time have to ask them some things about my Sacred Gears 

Ami was also a little hesitant now to let him go alone without his master by his side 

Ami:Okay, it's only for a day, and Naga will also come along for safety 

Ryuga:Alright, "Yell" NAGA, GO! 

Naga:Where are you going, why are you dragging me away? 

Ryuga:Ami told you to follow me to be safe. Meanwhile, we're going back to Musutafu. 

Hearing Musutafu, Naga's eyes lit up and he ran over to shock Ryuga again 

Naga:Then what are you doing here, hurry up. Hurry up and I'll meet my little Itsuka! 

Ryuga:Stop rocking my body! 

The two of them quickly ran to the Garage and got on Ryuga's motorbike and sped away.Just in time for Ryu to come to Ami 

Ryu:Ami,there's something I want to ask you. 

Ami:Yes Ryu? 

Ryu:I wonder....is...do you...would like....go out...with me today? 

Ami:I...I...I...of course, so where are we going 

Ryu:There was a new Carnival opened recently, do you like to go to the Carnival?

 Ami:Of course! 

Ryu:Great,I will ready So the two of them went upstairs to their room to prepare for their outing 

Currently, Ryu and Ami are at the gate of the fair preparing for their little date, unaware that the rest of the members are walking behind in disguise.