EVERY ONE DARKPAST

After the female members of the group regained the feeling of their legs, they gave each boy a slap each.

Ryu was now going to Hajime's room to give him the purified Vistamps and the Barid Rex Vistamp upgrade when he made a shocking discovery. 

{Few minutes later}

Ryu found Hajime and Ryuga.

Right now the 3 are in the workshop and Ryuga is building a new Vistamp.

Ryu:Is that a new vistamp?  

Ryuga:Yeah.

But this Vistamp was originally intended for Vice because if Hajime used it, it would overload his power and lead to injury. 

Hajime:So what do you call this Vistamp? 

Ryuga:Rolling Vistamp! 

Ryu:Hajime.....do you know...Asuna is a Fallen Angel? 

Hearing this, Ryuga suddenly dropped the screwdriver and Hajime's shocked face was bloodless 

Hajime:How....How? 

Ryu:Well, just now I went to your room to give Vistamp but I didn't see you but I accidentally saw Asuna showing Fall Angel wings. 

Hajime:Well, let's bring the whole group together and talk about it. 

Actually, I also want to know why the others joined. 

Ryuga:Yeah, after all...we're all comrades after all. 

Now, all gathered in the living room 

Ami:So Hun you already knows Asuna's secret!?

Ryu:Just recently! 

Asuna:Well, I'll tell you that. 

All:Well? 

Asuna:I am half Human, half Fallen Angel

Then, Asuna unfolded her Fallen Angel's wings 

Asuna:My mother is one of the Commanders of the Fallen Angels Faction and she is known as the Queen of Assassins.

After some time, she didn't want to participate in the war, so she returned to Kuoh Town to hide and live peacefully. 

Then she married my father, a well-known archaeologist in the area.

My father gave me the OOO Driver when I was 5 years old, partly because my mother wanted to train me to protect myself.

However..... 

Suddenly, Asuna lowered her head 

Stella:What...What happened? 

Asuna "Cries" My mother......My father....They were killed .....by a subordinate of my mother 

Ami:How? 

Asuna:He's jealous because she's as strong as Azazel and he hates half-bloods the most. 

(Asuna's past) 

Young Asuna:Why?......"Yell" WHY? 

Fallen Angel:That you have to blame her, she betrayed the whole race to follow a lowly human.

And now...you...a half-breed like you....will have to be destroyed because you're a filth 

He threw a spear of light at Asuna, but in that moment...