Who that familiar? it hentai slime! RUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

It has been about 3 hours since Ami's group defeated Rias' group. It can be seen that Rias' group has suffered a crushing defeat.

That night, Tokuro contacted Master Daigo to ask about the Avatarogear that Ryu found. 

Ryu:So what did Daigo-sensei say about that Gear? 

Tokuro: Daigo-sensei said that the Gear represented the 46th Sentai: Donbrothers.About the ability of that Gear, Daigo-sensei is still unclear. This is for us to find out for ourselves. 

Ami:Well, everyone, go to sleep today. It's been so hard today. 

All:Ok 

All the members of the group went back to their rooms, but Ryuga and Naga were still not asleep. They took out their phones and called their lovers. 

(Ryuga's room) 

Ryuga:Stella, are you sleeping? 

[Stella]:I haven't slept yet, heard that your group has a new member?Ryuga:Yeah, he's Ryu Kurayami. I'll take you to meet him when I have a chance 

[Stella]:Ok,Remember to take care of your health, I love you 

Ryuga:Love you too,babe! 

(Naga's room) 

Naga:Itsuka, how's your studies in U.A.? 

[Itsuka]:That's fine, but when can we go on a public date? 

Naga:Itsuka, you know I'm a Devil.What if my enemies take advantage of you being my lover to destroy me? 

[Itsuka]:Don't forget, I'm a hero intern at U.A. I also know about the supernatural world. I'll protect you too stupid bat. 

Naga:Yeah, maybe I'm a little too worried.In my group, only Ami who knows about you and Stella are the two who know about the supernatural. 

[Itsuka]:Remember to take care of your health 

Naga:You too,Itsu-chan!

The next morning, Ami woke up in a very good mood. Because today is an important day for the Devil Peerage.

Ami:Wake up everyone!!!!Today is the big day.Let's gather in the common meeting room 

Ami took a small bell and shook it causing the sleeping group to fall face down on the floor.

The members slowly went down to the room with a tired face and hadn't changed their pajamas into normal clothes. 

Gentoku:Ami, what day is it that you have to ring the bells! 

Ami:Today is the day that we have our own Familiar! 

Hearing this, the group immediately went back to change clothes, wash their faces and gather in the room 

Ryuga:It's our boom time!!!! 

Naga:Now what are we doing here for, Ryuga open the portal!