FIGHTING A KFC REJECT AND LEGEND BATTOU FINAL

At the wedding, all the members of Ami's Peerage are present in a bad mood except for Ryuga and Stella.

Riser get everyone's attention 

Riser:Famed nobles of Demon world! The Phenex Family is very honored by your attendance tonight.

We invited you all to share this historic moment in which I Riser Phenex! 

And the Heiresses apparents of the Gremory family Rias Gremory and the Heddaviand Le'Viand family Ami Heddaviand Le'Viand...

formally announced our intent to marry both of them...

without further ado let me introduce my Empresses Rias and Ami! 

Riser teleported both Rias and Ami into the auditorium, just as the door was kicked open revealing Issei and Ryu standing there. 

Rias:Issei! 

Ami:Ryu!? 

Riser:How dare you... 

Ryu:My name is Ryu Kurayami, I'm here to challenge you to marry Ami 

Riser:Guards,sieze... 

Before he could finish his sentence, Riser saw that his guards were dead.

Turning to the culprit, the one who shot was none other than Stella with Laevantinn in hand and Cronus in Cronus Gamedeus form. 

Cronus

Cronus.G:Don't spoil my teammate's business! 

???????:What's going on Rias:Big brother! Issei:Who's that? Issei said as he looks at the the man with long red hair 

???????:Long time no see, Cronus-san 

Cronus.G:Long time no see...Sizrech. 

Ryu:You know him? 

Cronus.G:Sizrech Lucifer the demon lord of hell and Rias's big sister.

The same person that I failed to assassinate before I joined Ami's group

Everyone in the auditorium was shocked that someone dared to assassinate Lucifer 

Sizrech:Riser-kun,the game was interesting to watch.

But I want something flashy for my little sister and miss Ami's engagement party.

I want to see the power those two dragons possess...I had Grayfia make arrangements. 

Without further ado, 

Riser teleports both Issei and Ryu to the arena.

Riser and Issei start to charge each other. 

Issei:Welsh Dragon Over Booster! 

His gauntlet glows than a set of armor appear on him 

Issei:Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker