"Okay, and the alarm is going off because?" Ralph asked.

"Because someone just stole something from us." Cisco began something really-really not good-"

"The time machine." I blurted out.

"The one you used before getting your powers? "Ralph asked as I nodded.

"What's it doing in the wood? I thought you sent it back to 2041?" Mom questioned.

"I did, or at least I thought I did."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Me, mom, and Ralph went to the star-archives to make sure the time machine was still there while everyone else investigated the one in Kolin woods.

The star-archive was practically hidden away on the far edge of town where no one would think to look. To be owned by S.T.A.R labs it looked more like an abandoned warehouse than a facility that harbored all of S.T.A.R lab's abandoned tech. It seems like we were just here yesterday stealing the time machine under Thawne's orders.

The more I think about it, there are so many things that we lied about since we've been here. So many things that I now have to tell the truth about, and yes, I do plan to tell dad the full truth. I owe that much to him.

Once mom unlocked the door we began maneuvering through the dusty tech and boxes stacked high to the ceiling. I walked ahead of mom and Ralph toward the back of the room where we found it before.

"It's here." I said to mom and Ralph as we walked toward the sheet-covered sphere.

"Yeah, we found it!" Sherloque and Cisco said at the same time.

"Thawne's time sphere? Are you sure?" mom said into her earpiece as she stood next to me.

"What do you mean "am I sure?" Cisco questioned." I'm looking right at it, why?"

Ralph grabbed the dusty sheet and yanked it off the sphere causing dust to fill the air.

"Cause, we're looking right at it too." mom said

"So two-time spheres?" Ralph questioned.

"Or the same one." I said to mom and Ralph.

I didn't want to be right but turns out I was, this Cicada was from the future.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Her work is really amazing." Mom said staring at something on her computer.

I was laying on the couch texting Jeven while mom talked about a new photographer for the citizen or something along those lines.

"Yeah, amazing." I mumbled repeating the last word I heard.

"Is there something you want to talk about?" Mom stood up from her desk and sat across from me as I sat up confused.

"You've been distracted and quiet all day." Mom said.

"There's nothing to talk about." I replied as I received another text. "I was just texting Jeven." I said holding up my phone.

"Are you and Jeven okay?" Mom asked. "you know you can always come to me about that kind of stuff-"

"-It's not about Jeven." I replied. "He just needed help with math homework, 2018 math is nowhere near as advanced as 2041 math." I replied.