2. Spoiled Rich Kid

Start from the beginning

Yes !. If you have money.. You can buy everything even everyone.. And being rich Wang Yibo spent his all money as like as he wants without caring.. Every evening he will be seen in pub.. Or every weekend he will be with his friends and wasting money as much as he wants.. Or as he likes... Wang Yibo is a person like coconut.. Very tough and hard outside.. You cannot get to know his real self till you broke that outer shell.. And Wang Yibo never allows any outsider to broke his shell which he made by himself .. But it's not like he don't have friends yes he have.. Its a long story..

When Wang Yibo was 6 years old and his parents wants to celebrate his 6th birthday biggest as his father got biggest deal that time .. And after that they started becoming more and more rich.. So they had invited so many biggest business man's family and their family friends..

Wang Yibo was very exited ... Watching everything decorated by his liking.. Everywhere was green ocean as he loves green color so much.. The balloons was combination of green and white.. The cake was of 6 layers.. a chocolate cake but with a green decorations and vanilla cream.. There was so many his age kids was also there.. Which was the his daddy's friends kids.. And Wang Yibo from the childhood never himself tried to be friends with someone he don't know how to do that.. But the kids were surrounded him and was playing with the toys which his parents arranged so many things to play.. But Wang Yibo was just to busy playing with Lego set which was his birthday gift and his parents brought.. He loves to play with them... But that day an horrible incident happened .. Which also become nightmares for Wang Yibo.. For years..

Let me tell you what exactly happened that day.. Wang Yibo was seating in balloons and playing with Lego's alone.. And suddenly light went off.. And it's become dark everywhere as little Yibo was afraid of darkness... As he was just a 6 year old kid.. And when suddenly lights went off he become scared .. But because of the candles of lights .. It was dim lights were some things can be recognized.. Everyone was now whispering and shouting what happened and his father and mother and grandpa was calling his name.. But he was so scared to even move from his place.. And he was crying bitterly... But suddenly.. The chandelier was hanging above the ceiling.. Was shaking badly as it will broke down any moment and little Yibo watching that started weiling .. And crying bitterly as expected no one noticed the curled up body in knees behind the large table were was cake... And when that was about to fall down.. Yibo closed his eyes..

But suddenly a boy at his age come towards him and shaking him badly.. And by pulling him by both arms.. Make him side as at that time the chandelier fall down.. And the glasses were spread across the room and that's the moment lights come back and.. When everyone saw both kids near the broken glasses of chandelier they were shocked as someone shouted !

YIBO..

YANGYANG.. !

they were Yibo and yangyang the another boy who saved Yibo.. Who's parents.. Little Yibo was so shocked he was just starring at yangyang blankly who had fallen unconscious.. And the blood also coming from his hands and arms.. And watching blood Yibo also fainted.. After that their parents immediately get them into hospital.. Both were fine Yibo was so scared and because of shock he was fainted and yangyang because of some broken glasses had cuts on his arms that's why he also felt unconscious.. And that's how Yibo got his best friend.. Yangyang!

After that incident Yibo was always with yangyang and yangyang also never leave Yibo alone .. They becomes like brothers.. And till now their relation never changed even a bit.. If anyone can scold Yibo then it is yangyang no one else have rights to scold Yibo or even to his mistakes.. He never listen to anyone but he loves his friend so much that's why he always listin him not only because that but also because he is the only one person with Yibo from childhood at his all good or bad memories.. Even Yibo's parents are not bad but because they were always busy in their life not able to spend as much time with Yibo.. Ziyi yibo's mother she is doctor and a famous one in China.. Always come home late night going operations and all.. When she come Yibo already had slept or when Yibo woke up she already had gone.. Likewise Haikuan when his business started to grow faster he never had time for his family he even wasn't in home for weeks.. And to take care of Yibo was his grandfather.. Who is the only one very close to Yibo.. More than his parents.. He always listin to his grandpaa.. He never judge him.. Or disagree in any of his decisions for Yibo .. It's like yibo's whole life revolves around his grandpa.. And in front of him he is like spoiled little puppy .. And his grandpa also give him all the love, care and most important time he gave how much he can.. As when there are weekends they spend family time together.. But it's like an more a business meeting.. Because Yibo have to listen all the scoldings and how much naughtiness he did in school so he never liked that dinners or spending timing..