-UL 34-

J I W O O

"Jiwoo..."

"Huh? Yes? What is it?" I immediately asked when Sooyoung called my name louder.

It's been three days since our friends came. Since then I can't help but think if I should face them already, same goes for dad.

"Are you okay? Is there something bothering you? Hyeju came here to tell you that lunch is ready but she said you won't respond so I came here to check on you." She said.

Oh, I was so preoccupied that I didn't even notice Hyeju coming here.

"Sorry, I just... I didn't have a nice sleep last night." I said and Sooyoung looked at me worried.

"Why? Nightmare? Bad dream?" Sooyoung asked and I nodded my head.

That's true, I can't sleep for the past few days because of one nightmare that I keep on dreaming of.

"Have you been having nightmares since you came here? No?"

"It started the night when our friends came over."

"Two nights already? You should have told me Wooming." She said.

Before, when we were just girlfriends, I would always tell her about my nightmares. She doesn't care if I call her in the middle of the night just to listen to my nightmares and to make sure that I am okay.

"I don't want to bother you." I quietly said and she frowns.

"You won't ever be a bother to me Jiwoo, remember that, okay? You can share everything you want to tell me. I'll gladly listen to everything you'll say." She said.

I'm really grateful for having Sooyoung with me even though I have been completely around her life for years because of what happened.

She's really the best.

We headed down to the dining area where the twins looked hungry.

"Finally! Let's eat! Let's eat!" Hyunjin said when she saw us.

Just like what usually happens, we listen to the twin's stories as we eat our food.

"What did you do then?" Sooyoung asked Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was telling a story of what happened in school a few days ago. One of their classmates was telling nonsense to Hyunjin, stating that Soo loves Hyeju more than her and all. Clearly just saying words to make Hyunjin despise Hyeju or make them both fight.

"I told her that it's not true because I know that you love me and Hyeju equally. I told them what you told me and Hyeju before, that you won't be in the complete piece if your love for me and Hyeju won't be equal and balanced."

I smile proudly at Hyunjin at what she said. Sooyoung did raise Hyunjin well.

It must be hard and confusing to Hyunjin everything she's been knowing but she still manages to understand everything well.

"That's very good of you Aeongie. I'm glad that you didn't believe what your classmate said." Sooyoung said and pats Hyunjin's head.

"Yeah, I know she's only saying those words because she badly wants to see me and Hyeju fight. But I know and I promise that I won't ever fight with Hyeju."

"I also promise not to fight with unnie. I'll be sad if we both fight." Hyeju said munching the chicken.

"Time will come that you two will fight over something, we can't avoid a fight in our life little furries. If you fight, I want you both to fix it immediately, don't let the day end without you two fixing the problem. Okay?" Sooyoung told them and they nodded their heads.