-UL 40-

A U T H O R

Sooyoung, Jiwoo, Hyunjin, and Hyeju just reached home and the parents told the kids to go to their room to rest. The twins followed what their parents told them but of course, they didn't rest, instead, they played.

"Wooming, you can leave it there, you should rest too." Sooyoung said when Jiwoo insisted on helping Sooyoung carry their things out of the car trunk.

"Soo, you're the one who needs to rest. You woke up early today, packed up all of our things, and drove us here. Aren't you tired?" Jiwoo said.

Sooyoung shakes her head and Jiwoo only looks at her with a blank stare.

"You sure? You look sleepy to me." Jiwoo said.

"I am sure, don't worry. Now, let's go to our room so you can rest, okay?"

Jiwoo couldn't argue more as she was really tired from the trip. 

"Just lie down beside me later, okay?" Jiwoo said with a soft voice.

"I will Wooming, rest well my sunshine." Sooyoung said and gave Jiwoo a forehead kiss before quietly going out of their room to check out the twins.

Arriving at the twins' room, she cracked a smile after seeing Hyunjin and Hyeju sleeping and hugging each other at Hyeju's bed. Sooyoung removed their shoes and put a blanket over them. Of course, Sooyoung didn't forget to take a photo of the twins before she headed out.

Sooyoung headed downstairs and cleaned a little bit before sitting down on the sofa. 

She then grabs her phone to text the head of the guards that they can come back guard their home tomorrow as for them to spend more time with their family. 

Sooyoung was certain that someone named Myungjun wouldn't visit their home as he was not seen around the city for more weeks already.

Well, that was what she thought.

The person that hasn't been seen for more weeks is currently standing in front of the Ha residence porch. 

Sooyoung stands up from the sofa when someone has doorbells. She walked towards the entrance of their home to check who it was.

"Oh sh*t." 

Sooyoung was panicking about whether to let Mj in or not of their home. She took a deep breath and decided to let the man in, but before so, she texted the police and guard that Mj is here and they needed to come fast to be able to arrest the cause of everything.

"Mj! It's good to see you! What's with the sudden visit?" Sooyoung asks acting surprised to see Mj.

She was all smiling and all but deep inside, Sooyoung is ready to strangle the person in front of her to death.

"Well, I wanted to say goodbye." Mj said.

"Goodbye? What do you mean?" Sooyoung asked as she was guiding Mj inside going towards the living room.

Sooyoung knew that letting Mj inside is dangerous especially since she was alone with her family while the guards were away. 

Sooyoung, Mr. Kim, together with the policies and guards already planned something about how they can catch Mj if he decided to visit the Ha residence. Letting the man in is part of it but not when the guards aren't present.

"I'm heading back to the States for good. I'm just here to give my farewell. I also gave my farewell to  the others." Mj said on Jungeun, Jinsol, Kahei, and Haseul.

"Is that so? Aren't you coming back here to South Korea? Even just for vacations." Sooyoung acted like she was sad.

Sooyoung knew that Mj was lying.