48. To Eternity

"I've found it!!!!!" 

Wei ying finally felt a great sense of accomplishment when he found a missing piece of the bigger picture, for which he practiced secretly in the last one month. 

"Lan zhan, we should meet our uncle." 

"Right now?" 

"Mn"

They were in jingshi and it was past midnight. However Lan zhan followed the other without asking further. 

Actually he had been practising on how to attract energy or essence in specific. He had chen qing, which can retrieve any available energy source nearby, and with his yin metal, though he can order anything he wished, he had no control over it. 

The reason he practiced was to pull the poisonous essence from Lan zhan to him. With yin metal, he was afraid he could hurt Lan zhan's soul even if it goes slightly wrong. And from his training he realised he needed a medium to safely do it. But he couldn't figure it out until the evening of the previous day when their soul bond established its connection back. 

With their soul bond in action, he knew he could do it. He just needed Qiren's acceptance to proceed with his plan and he was not willing to delay it to the next day. 

When the duo thought that their uncle would be hard to convince, to their surprise, he agreed without any second thoughts. He knew very well that one wouldn't survive without the other and that Wei ying wouldn't make any mistake on his husband, even in his wildest dreams. But he made them wait until the elders were available, that is the morning. Because if support is needed during the process, they could lend their hands. 

As a starter, Wei ying absorbed the color, freshness and fragrance of a freshly picked flower by taking a quick whiff, through his yin metal. When he was so sure of his powers, he established their famous black and blue bubble shield, which earned a lot of gasps and shocks. 

He then hugged his husband like a breeze and pressed his lips over his husband's lips. The second he closed his eyes, his power started working and gradually the poisonous essence was sucked by Wei ying. When it was time to stop, their soul bond acted as a medium and stabilized their individual cores. 

Starting that day, grandmaster Wei wuxian being the one with endless life was called the Dark immortal, and Hanguangjun being bound by soul to the Dark immortal, and with a high cultivation golden core was called as Light immortal. Together they became Yin and Yang. 

Three years later

Wei ying and Lan zhan had just returned from visiting the Jin sect on the occasion of Wei ying's dear nephew Jin Rulan's first birthday. 

Lan zhan was aware of Wei ying's deep desire to have a baby for themselves, since the day he heard of his shijie's pregnancy. Jiang cheng had come with them to yunshen, to invite uncle and the couple for his wedding to Wen Qing. Not sure whether it was because he felt rushed due to his siblings or not, he finally shared his thoughts with Lan zhan. 

Both of them knew that Wei ying was not capable of carrying a child, given his dark energy filled body, hence neither dared to talk about it, until Wei ying did today. 

"Lan zhan"

Wei ying stroked Lan zhan's cheek with his little finger. 

"Mn" 

"Let's have a baby, Mn??!!"

'Silence'

Lan zhan didn't know how he should respond to this query. After a few seconds of silence, he replied,

"....how?"

"You can carry, can't you?" Wei ying's eyes sparkled.

"..." 

Sure enough, Wei ying was not only capable of giving qi deviation to qiren but also to the great hanguangjun. 

"Baobei"

"My little Xianxian"

Lan zhan after stabilizing his heart, to console his sulking husband, for the first time, called out his husband using the pet names he had used only in his mind so far. 

Wei ying's mood was lifted up in an instant, but he enjoyed it inside without showing it in his face. He expected more sweet words. 

"My bunny" 

That was it. Wei ying, losing his restraint, hopped over to his husband and hugged him tightly with a huge smile. 

"Alright, Let's find our baby."

Wei ying announced. 

"Let's adopt one." Wei ying continued. 

"Mn" Lan zhan smiled and the happiness they shared couldn't be hidden on their faces. 

And the happily ever after journey of the Wangxian couple continued. To eternity.

The End

___________________________________

Hi my dear readers,

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the story. Please share your feedback, like the positives and 'could have been better' points to improve my skills

Thank You once again!!!