30.Becoming One

"You just made it worse" Lan yi shouted in despair. 

"This unfilial child.." Madam Lan sighed looking at her state and shifted her sight back to Lan yi. 

"Elder Uncle already knows about that brat. You triggered Wangji and did you see what he was saying??!!!!...Dual cultivation!" 

"Are you blaming me? Within a year, a guy stole your man and you are here venting your anger on me" 

Lan yi had nothing to say to her mother but knew whom to contact to get her man. 

Cloud recesses

"To what?" Lan qiren, though had an idea of what was happening, tried to remain calm.

"Marry Wei ying" Lan zhan bowed, intertwining his fingers with Wei ying. 

"For????" 

"Becoming one" As Lan zhan answered, secret giggles escaped from Wei ying's mouth. 

"Xichen, come help me" Qiren faked pain in his chest as he called for his elder disciple. 

"You too!!?" Qiren felt his head going numb as his elder disciple smiled proudly from ear to ear looking at his dear sibling. 

"In a week" Lan zhan was resolute as he continued. 

"1yearaftercompletionofyourstudies" Qiren's chest pain was nowhere to be seen as he answered as fast as he could to put a brake to his nephew's speed. 

"A week" Like, who could go against the great Hanguangjun. 

"A month?!" 

Xichen and Wei ying's eyes were moving to and fro between Hanguangjun and the sect leader with varied expressions. 

"A week" 

"..."

"Uncle, it's your turn" Qiren heard someone whisper next to him and that was when he saw the troublemaker looking at him expectantly. 

Xichen laughed out loud while Lan zhan smiled looking at his baby Xianxian having fun. 

"Under one condition" Though Qiren was happy looking at the sunshine on his nephew's face, he wanted a drama-free wedding. 

"You two will stay separately till your wedding day" 

"Mn" 

"Yes uncle" 

Xichen gave a shoulder hug to Lan zhan and he stopped himself before he could hug his brother in law in front of his all time jealous brother. 

'Cough' 'cough' "condition.. condition" Qiren had to remind the troublemaker as he tried to jump on his chief disciple. 

"Hehehe" Wei ying gave a charming smile holding back his desire to cuddle his Lan zhan. 

Xichen followed the couple till the door of jingshi so that he could get his brother in law back to the chamber of the yunmeng siblings. 

"We will meet everyday at our place" Lan zhan promised his Wei ying before sending him off half heartedly. 

"I knew he would kick you out one day." Jiang cheng was happy that his mischievous sibling was back in his room when he saw Wei ying with his belongings. 

"This is the last time I will be away from my Lan zhan" Wei ying enjoyed the mood by throwing himself on bed. 

"Our brothers are getting bonded by marriage" Xichen informed Wanyin happily, and explained the condition levied by Lan qiren. 

"What? When? Jiang cheng just rolled his eyes in jealousy that he was not informed before Xichen. 

"Me and my husband decided on it a while back. So do not be a grumpy angry bird." 

Wei ying informed his brother, knowing him well. 

"Tsk. Husband it seems.. Are you confident that you can convince mother?" 

"Do you think she will not like the option of sending me away completely?" 

"Who is sending you away you dumbhead! I will, no, Shijie will miss you. Don't ever think I will miss you" 

'this crappy mouth doesn't know when to stutter' Jiang cheng cursed himself under his breath. 

"Ah, we should inform this to shijie. Let's have our siblings time today. And since my grumpy brother is going to miss me so much, I shall hug you to sleep today!" 

Xichen, who was amused to see the affectionate bickering of the siblings, excused himself to plan for the arrangements. 

"Show yourself, oldman. I am here to offer help"

.

silence

.

"I am willing to do anything to help you" 

"Anything?..Hahaha. Aren't you afraid of what I might ask you?" 

"No, I just want that brat to be away from Wangji's life." 

"I shall talk to our lord and inform you lady"

Back in cloud recesses, the love birds had a hard time away from each other. Since the day Wei ying stayed in Jingshi, Lan zhan had not gone for night watch, however even if he wanted to go there today, he had duties awaiting his attention to be finished before his marriage, so that the couple could have a nice honeymoon period. The couple decided to meet every evening in the mountains and discuss their day and the progress of their wedding plans. Xichen took the responsibility of inviting the sects, especially making a personal visit to yunmeng to seek permission from the jiang sect leaders. Qiren volunteered to visit yunmeng initially, however the jades decided that their uncle would be required in yunshen to bring the opinions of the Lan sect elders together. 

As Lan zhan was busy with work to meet the ends, Wei ying and his buddy Nie huaisang planned on how to make Wei ying meet his Lan zhan, without anyone knowing. They still had some time before their siblings time and Jiang cheng was not there in their room. So the ultimate idea that popped in their mind was the paperman. 

Wei ying flew in air until he reached the roof of jingshi and Nie huaisang acted as a guard to his physical body in the room. 

Nie huaisang was well aware that his buddy would forget the rest of the world if he was next to his Lan zhan, and again this time, his buddy proved it to be true. Their agreed time was half an hour, yet an hour later Wei ying had not returned. 

"What is he doing?" Jiang cheng asked as he entered the room with his shijie, in a very good timing. 

"I don't know. I think he is m-me-meditating" 

"With you here?" Jiang cheng walked around Wei ying slowly, looking for any abnormalities. 

"Shhh" Yanli signalled Jiang cheng with a smile, guessing the situation.