Mean Girls

Lucifer glared up at Alex from where he was lounging on the couch. Alex, oblivious to how upset their contract was, scrolled through their phone, engrossed in the videos they were watching. They occasionally laughed or played the exact same video many times in a row.

The devil let out an exaggerated sigh and propped his head up with his hand, clearly trying to grab Alex's attention.

It didn't work.

He coughed.

Also failed to work.

He cleared his throat.

Nothing.

A muscle in his jaw ticked as he stared at his contractor in frustration. He pushed off of the couch, marched forward and snatched the phone out of their hand.

Alex looked up at him, surprised.

What surprised Lucifer himself was that their expression almost guilted him into giving them their phone back. He felt like he had just kicked a puppy.

"What on earth are you doing that has you so immersed in this... thing?"

"Tiktok."

"Pardon?"

They snickered to themselves "'Pardon my French but-', uh, it's an app."

"Alex, that was not French." He scowled down at the phone, "And what is the purpose of this "TikTok' app?"

Alex opened their mouth to explain before pausing and staring at him in confusion "Well, it used to be for dancing and now it..." They cackled "BEANS!"

"Excuse me?"

They grabbed their hoodie strings and pulled their hood tight around their face "'She doesn't even go here!'"

Lucifer looked at her in utter confusion "Alex what are you even saying!?"

They gasped dramatically, clutching their chest "Don't tell me the legendary King of Demons has never even seen Mean Girls!?"

He scowled and looked away, ignoring the question.

Alex took that as an answer, and an opportunity. They grabbed him by the waist and pushed him backwards, using as much strength as they could muster to push him down onto the couch. Lucifer allowed himself to fall to the couch, begrudgingly pretending like Alex had actually made him sit.

"The audacity-"

"Do you want popcorn?"

"No! You can't just-"

"What about soda?"

"Alex, you-"

"Ok, I'll take that as a yes." Alex smacked the remote onto his hand and stared him dead in the eye, "Go look up Mean Girls and hit play. I'm going to make us popcorn. They scurried off leaving Lucifer to stare in confusion at the remote.

"ALEX, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THIS!" He shouted after them.

A loud cackle came from the kitchen "BOO YOU WHORE."

"...Whore?"

As Alex's cackling sounded from the kitchen he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, he couldn't even protest this when they were so excited.

Even though he hated movies.

Hated technology in general.

Hated most everything.

Just... not Alex.

━━━━━✁┈┈┈┈┈┈

Hello my dears, author here :)

I find I am genuinely curious as to how many people are reading this because I have no idea since I don't get that many comments but have a bunch of views?

So, hello!! How are you all doing my lovelies? How have you all been?

AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY BULLSHIT MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL 
THAA━━。゚(゚ノ∀`*゚)゚。━━NKS!!!!!