"Mikey we need to talk"

"Wh-"

Manya took Mikey's hand and went into an other room, Senju looked at the sofa that was where Mikey and Manya were she hated the fact that they both started with an M. Senju went over to the table to reach for her phone, when she got it she called the three persons that are master with relationships.

Chifuyu
-Hello?-
Senju
-Hey- *sobbing*
Yuzuha
-there must be an reason for you to sob right?-

Hina
-I've heard that Mikey's great childhood came to visit!-

Senju
-THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM!-shouts

Yuzuha, Hina and Chifuyu went quiet in confusion if it was a girl then Chifuyu and the others would understand what she meant with problem.

Chifuyu
-let me guess girl?-

Senju
-correct it's an girl.-

Hina
-well okay maybe it isn't so bad?-

Yuzuha
-Hina childhood girls? Hell no. They will try to steal your boyfriend or husband, humiliate you, bring you down, kiss you lover so making it seem that he kissed her, frame you for something. They. Are. No. Good.-

Senju went completely quiet as soon as she heard what Yuzuha said are childhood girls that bad!? Senju heard some voices talking she decided to spy on them she told the others that she was gonna call them back when she needed help or just tell them what happened. Senju went to the door and listened.

"Mikey why is your friend visiting us at are reunion of finally being together again!"

"Us!? Okay first of all this isn't your house! Second of all yes I know it's our reunion of when we meet but that doesn't mean others can't be there!"

Manya faked cried.

She always does that to get my attention. Mikey thought

"I'm sorry Manya.."

"No no it's fine"

Manya wiped her fake tears away and her face expression to an bossy serious face.

"Mikey I actually have something important to say.."

"Yeah?"

"Remember the first time we met-?"

"No"

Manya looked shocked at Mikey he always have great memories so why wouldn't he remember Manya and his meeting probably because he didn't want to.

"Well then never!"

Mikey thought a bit even tho he didn't want to remember her annoying girly tone.

"Yeah I remember I used to call you the prettiest girl of all"

"Yeah hehe... until you met that pinky white haired girl."

Mikey looked at Manya I bit cold

there was no way she is talking about my wife like that! Mikey thought

"You know Mikey you promised me that we were gonna be together forever.."

"Yeah I know that."

Manya went closer to Mikey, took his hand and hold it to her heart. At the other side Senju was listening and looking through the Key hole.

"So I'll repay you Mikey!"

Before Mikey could say anything Manya had kissed him on the lips at first his eyes were wide open but then they slowly closed. Senju looked shock not about the kiss but how Mikey reacted.