(real) 5| lets go back |part 2

(I'll continue a bit from last chapter!!)

Senju and Mikey was still asleep. While they we're sleeping Yuzuha, Mitsuya and Kazutora and the others entered their room quietly holding a glass of water.

"Are you ready guys?" whispers

Hina asked the others the questions and the others nodded. Then they poured 2 glasses of water on Senju's and Mikey's face. Mikey jumped up terrified while Senju was screaming and yelling at them, they didn't care they just laughed at them.

"Oh yeah everyone I need to tell you something~"

Yuzuha said in a mocking tone. Kazutora looked afraid because he knew what she was gonna say, the others just looked curious at Yuzuha.

"Yuzuha you betrayer...."

Yuzuha just smiled at Kazutora.

"And it's to you Chifuyu"

Yuzuha pointed at Chifuyu.

"Me?"

Yuzuha nodded Kazutora took Mikey's slippers on.

"Well you see Kazutora... has gotten a lot of fangirls lately.. plus he has been flirting with you're cat since he's just a single asshole"

Before Yuzuha could finish the last sentence Kazutora already ran out. Chifuyu looked furious not because of his cat but with the fangirls.

Was this why many girls came over to our pet shop lately! Chifuyu thought.

Senju and Mikey were to busy drying their clothes and faces. Hina and Takemichi tried to calm Chifuyu, Mitsuya was asleep, while the only thing Yuzuha was watching how the others reacted until someone dragged her outta their.

"Yuzuha I trusted you!"

"You come at me I come bac at you dude"

Kazutora and Yuzuha was scolding each other, someone tapped on Kazutora shoulder when he looked behind him he got punched.

"Damn Chifuyu!"

Yuzuha clapped at him.

"Little bastard...."

Chifuyu walked away. Kazutora was laying on the ground fake crying like a little baby.

"Breakfast is ready!"

Hina called them. Everyone came to the dinner table, they we're having eggs, bacons pancakes breads, Nutella, chocolate and some butter, for the drinks they could have apple juice, orange juice, multifruit juice, tea, coffe or hot chocolate milk with marshmallow. Everyone took each person by the hand and prayed before eating, but Kazutora didn't pray he couldn't resist smelling the food so while the others we're praying he was eating quietly nobody found out.

"Thanks for letting us visit" All expect for Senju.

Everyone stood up packing their stuff except for Senju, Hina and Takemichi we're the first one to leave, Then Yuzuha, Kazutora and Chifuyu left they had a college exam together, Mitsuya left in a rush because he had a project to do.

"Mikey are you also leaving?"

Mikey turned around to Senju.

"Im leaving to Bonten's real headquarter."

"Real?"

Mikey left before Senju could ask anything else about it

What did he mean by real headquarters? Senju thought.

She wanted to think more of it but her attention came to Ayumu, Ayumu had noticed the time

|smth happened half of my words here got deleted 🙁‼️"