11| we meet again...

(I'll continue a bit from last chapter)

An soft warm voice spoke. Chifuyu, Hina and Draken was amazed by her beauty Takemichi already knew about her because of the future. Mikey started to cry the girl came over to him and wiped his tears away while hugging him.

"Senju!!!!"*sobs*

Senju laughed at how Mikey said her name he sounded like an child. Baji, Emma walked away with the other they were gonna let them have their little reunion.

"You look beautiful"*sobs*

"Why thank you Mikey and so do you :)"

Mikey smiled he took Senju's hand, Senju was surprised by Mikey's action but then she remembered.

-little flashback-

"Will we meet again?"

An boy at the age of 13 with blonde hair and black eyes was looking at a girl at the age of 12 she had long white eyelashes with blue greenish eyes and white pinkish hair.

"Of course!!"

The girl smiled at the boy and then waves his last goodbye to the girl before she enters private car. The boy continued to wave goodbye and so did the girl until the car was no longer there. The girl looked at a photo with the blonde boy and her it was her crush, some tears fell on the photo but she her tears away.

"Miss Akashi are you ready to meet your father?"

The girl was quietly listening to what her body guard said whiles squeezing her fists she looked down to her hands that was on her lap. The girl was quietly crying.

Why do I have to visit him now why now I just want him to die already .The girl thought.

"One more thin Miss Akashi.."

"What is it."

"Is about you're mother..."

"Mama is also gonna come!?"

The girl's mood lit up when she heard about her mother was she really gonna come.

"I'm afraid not..."

Her mood went back down.

"Why not!!"

"You're mother has.... Passed away a long time ago.... I'm afraid you didn't have the chance to say goodbye..."

The little girl was quiet her heart was breaking apart more tears fell.

Mama passed away and I couldn't even say goodbye or apologize..... The little girl thought.

The little girl didn't say anything the hole ride she was just quiet all the time ignoring every single question she got. Before she left the car she asked the body guard "Why didn't father die instead of mama?"

-end of flashback-

Mikey was holding Senju's hand tight. Senju's heart felt like heaven inside of her heart. When she saw Mikey's beautiful smile along with his long attractive blonde hair.

"Senju let's go to my friends I wanna introduce you to them!!"

Before Senju could say anything Mikey was already running with her to the others. Hina greeted both of them with an warm smile.

"Hello I'm Hina and you are?"

"Senju"

"Ahh nice to meet you Senju"

Mikey got bored of the girls conversation and went over to the boys they were playing volleyball.

"Is there anything between you and Mikey Senju?"