Yesterday's Lie

En başından başla

Eda is now in her makeshift flying bathtub, "Are you sure this isn't gonna like, blow our faces off?"

"Nope!"

"Well, here goes something." Eda starts pedaling. The rotors start transferring kinetic energy to the various components of the door. Luz looks at the door in amazement. The pieces of the door then merges together to form a crooked portal door. The door opens, revealing not the Human Realm but a separate, surreal dimension.

"It...worked!" Luz runs toward the door.

"Did it?" King asks, "That looks real different from the old door!"

"Yeah." Luz takes her cloak from Eda, "But this is my one chance to see my mom." she ties a rope around her waist, "If it looks like it's closing, pull!"

"Luz, as impressive as this is, I don't want you getting hurt." Eda told her, "After what happened with Cerise..."

"Once I make sure my mom is okay, I'll be right back." Luz reassures.

"Just be careful. The Human Realm's filled with some real weirdos." Eda winks.

Luz hugs her, King, and Hooty tightly, "Mmm!"

"Don't forget to mention me!" King reminds.

"Okay." Luz puts King down and walks toward the door. She stops in front of it, stares into the dimension, then jumps into it.

...

Luz floats up from a pool of water, gasping and coughing. A strange cube-like object appears from the water and starts floating upwards. Luz watches this and gasps as multiple similar cubes float around above.

"Did I...do something wrong?" Luz asks herself, "Eda? King? Hooty?" more cubes appear, "Can anyone hear me?"

A cube appears. It starts flashing and making a sound, grabbing Luz's attention. She walks over and holds it in her hands. The cube starts shining brightly.

...

Luz finds herself inside one of the Owl House's windows as a reflection, "Am I...back at the Owl House?" wind blows past, pushing open the window and scaring her, "Whoa! Whoa, I think I'm...in the reflection!" she taps on the window before noticing Eda, King, and Hooty.

"Do you think she's safe?" King asks.

"She's made it this far. We just have to trust her." Eda told him.

The window flashes as Luz disappears.

...

Luz releases the cube she was holding and gasps, "I wish Cerise could see this."

Another cube floats up and Luz grabs that one as well.

...

Luz appears in a mirror, her eyes growing sad as she spots Cerise inside her plant pod, "Poor Cece...don't worry! You'll be okay!"

...

Luz releases the cube, "I wonder if I can see...Amity!" she blushes as a cube floats up, "Ah! Ugh! No, no, no!" she pushes the cube back down into the water, "Come on, Luz, you're on a mission!" she pinches the bridge of her nose, "Camila! Camila Noceda of the Human Realm?" she looks up and notices a cube flashing, "Got ya! Ice platform!" she slaps a piece of paper with the ice glyph on it, but it doesn't work, "Fine then! I'll do this the hard way!" she jumps onto a cube floating upwards. The dimension suddenly rotates, causing Luz to fall down. The cube she was reaching for is now right in front of her. She reaches for it as she hears music, "Mom!"