Luz pumps her fist, "Hurray."

...

Luz and Cerise fly with Eda on her staff, the two wearing Hexside uniforms that was lighter than most with their sleeves and leggings being very light gray.

"Mmm, we gotta go back. This was a mistake! I'm gonna mess things up again and everyone will see, and-"

"Right, you gotta calm down. What are you nervous about? You've been to school before." Eda told her.

"That's why I'm nervous! At my human school, I didn't make a good first impression. This is a chance to be seen as something other than a screw-up."

"Hey, don't worry about what those dorks think. If you want my advice, walk into class and punch the first kid you see. To establish dominance."

"Aw, I won't be doing that. But thanks."

The trio land at Hexside, Cerise and Luz dismounting.

"Last chance to back out, and earn a new Bad Girl Coven patch." Eda holds up a patch, "Quitting: It's like trying, but easier."

"Nah, I'll just earn it when I quit showering. Bye!" Luz runs off.

"Okay, ew." Cerise follows after her.

"Hold up!" Eda unscrews her hand and throws it at Luz's head to turn her around, Cerise turning around as well, "Just try not to be too much of a goody Luz shoes." she screws her hand back on, "You got this. And Cerise, choose whatever coven you want and show off."

"You got it! Thanks, Aunt Eda!" Cerise smiles.

"Thanks, Eda. In fact," Luz pulls sock puppets out of her pockets, "I have written a heartfelt sonnet to commemorate this occasion."

Eda flies away, "Whoops! A gust of wind just got me. See you after school! Byeeee!"

"You're gonna do great, kids." Luz makes the puppet Eda speak, "Thanks, Puppet Eda."

...

Luz looks around with a smile on her face as Cerise follows after her.

Amity and an abomination come up to them, the creature mirroring the witches movements, "Hey, Luz, Cerise! Congrats on getting in. And not being in the baby class."

"Thanks, Amity! Up top!" Luz holds her hand up, Amity high-fiving her as her abomination slaps the human's face, leaving mud behind as the two walk off. Luz wipes mud off her face, "Blegh! Wow, our first day at Hexside. A chance to discover my true magical potential. And maybe meet a hot yet vulnerable upperclassman."

"Not gonna happen." Cerise told her.

"But you apparently dated one! Does he go to school here?" Luz asks.

"No, he does not."

"Dream on!" King's voice could be heard.

"King?" the two ask in unison.

King pops out of Luz's backpack and jumps to the ground, "Boop!"

"Why are you in my bag?" Luz asks.

"You're a free ride to the best buffet in town! Nyah!" King hops into a trash can and comes out with a half-eaten donut, "The trash cans here are filled with half-eaten gold!"