Part 6 ~ A Trip Down Memory Lane

....and soon, screaming.....

I screamed from the pain that was coming from my ears and head. I held my head pretty tight as the ringing got louder and louder. I felt to the floor on my knees almost in tears.

"Make it stop. Please.... Someone, please make it stop." I begged, still holding my head and keeping my eyes shut tight.

What I didn't notice was that everyone was huddled around me, trying to make sure I'm okay but the ringing and buzzing drowned them out. All I heard were muffled voices.

As I screamed, I could feel a rush of memories wash over me. All the memories I once forgot when I landed in hell flashed before my eyes.

What I didn't know that was happening outside my head, was that the lights in the room were flicking and soon shattered. Papers and other things started flying everywhere as the wind, coming from nowhere, picked up. Lightning started shooting from me and hitting different spots of inside of the hotel.

Suddenly, I felt a soft touch to my head as relief started to wash over me. The ringing slowly started to go away as the rest of the memories faded away. I closed my eyes, collapsing into someone's arms. From the last bit of what I could sense, I could tell Al was holding me close. I could smell cinnamon, vanilla, coffee, and a hint of blood.  His scent was the last thing I could remember before everything went black.

I suddenly woke up with the most splitting headache. I groaned as I put my hand to my head, sitting up slightly.

"Ugh, my head..."

I hear someone gasp. "She's up??"

"Hey, toots?"

"Darling, you okay?"

I opened my eyes all the way to see everyone huddling over me. I noticed I was laying in the couch in the lobby. Alastor was sitting next to me with what looked like worry in his eyes.

"What the hell happened?" I got up more only to groan in pain as I was softly pushed back down by Alastor.

"Darling, you need rest."

"Ah- I'm fine." I strained to sit up more and ended up laying back down.

"See, darling? You need to rest."

"Fine, fine. As I can see I'm not gonna get out of this one. Ugh, my head is killing me. You guys have any aspirin?"

"Eheh- yeah we're fresh out of aspirin." Charlie said, sheepishly.

"Ugh- great."

"It's alright, my dear! I can help you!"

"You got aspirin?"

"No, I'm saying I can use my magic to heal you."

"Okay, yeah. Anything to get rid of the headache."

"Great! Now lay down, relax, and let me do the rest."

I nodded, laying down. I folded my hands on my stomach, relaxing. I felt his hand on my head and soon a warm tingling feeling came from it. All I could see was red instead of black. And then, *poof!* my headache was gone. Alastor removed his hand from my head as I fluttered my eyes open. I looked at Al to see him smile like always, but it was more soft.

"Thank you." I breathed out.

"No problem, darling!"

I slowly got up with help from Alastor. I started walking back to the bar as I spoke.

"So, what the hell happened?"

"Well, Vaggie and I were talking-" Charlie started but got interrupted by Angel.