Part 5 ~ Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel

All I said in return was, "The mother of monsters."

Big ass wings grew from my back and I lifted off in the air. I flew a few blocks before I landed. Who knew I would have wings here. I wonder what else changed since I've been here. I started walking but then felt a presence behind me. I acted normal like nothin was the matter till I felt a tap on my shoulder. I grabbed their hand and flipped them over my shoulder, having them land on their back with a groan. Once I looked at this person I noticed it was the man dressed in a red pinstriped suit I saw in the crowd.

"You're that guy who smiled at me in the crowd... aren't you?"

"Why yes, my dear. The name's Alastor."

I smiled and reached out my hand for him to take. He gladly took it as I helped him up.

"Sorry about that." He started straightening his suit. "Thought you were somebody else. My name is-"

"I know your name, my dear."

"Actually, you don't. That's what I want everyone to know me by. My real name is Y/n."

"Well, pleasure to be meeting you, my dear Y/n!" He bowed.

I giggled, "The pleasure is all mine." I curtsied.

"I have to say, I love the way you look!"

"Huh?" He pointed to his right to a window on a random building. I gasped at what I saw. My appearance really did change after all. My wings were absolutely beautiful. I had horns! On top of my head! My hair was magnificently beautiful. It's wavy, long, and silky. It was mostly red with black highlights in it. And my outfit was killer! I had stilettos attached to my outfit! They kinda looked like steel.