Chapter 14 Axl ❤️ Licah

Start from the beginning

He pinned me across the cold elevator panel. Axl kissed me passionately. His eyes are closed. "I can't contain the happiness. I just want to lay in my bed with you today."

"But we can't do that because you have meetings. Now, work hard and make more money." I cheered him up.

"Do you want your husband to be the richest person in the world?"
He asked.

"No, I want my husband to be the sweetest and most faithful husband in the world."

"That's too easy. Consider it done."

He went straight to his office while I started cleaning my desk.

"Good morning." Ria greeted me. He has already an idea that I like Axl after hearing my talk with Axl's mom. He is not aware that Axl is already my fiance though.

"Good morning, Ria."

"You look so happy today." She said.

"Well, I had enough rest yesterday. How about you? How's your work here?"

"I am loaded with work. I am answering emails on Sir Axl's behalf. I think he enjoyed his off too. This is the first time that Sir Axl didn't go to work." Ria chuckled. "Is there something going on between you two now?"

"Can I trust that you are not going to tell anyone?"

"Of course." She said full of energy. "So, are you and sir Axl dating now?"

Before I could answer, my flirty husband-to-be walked toward our desk. "I feel like eating again."

"You want me to order for you, sir? What do you want?"

"You." He answered teasingly while licking his upper lip.
My face is burning.
"I am just kidding. Relax. I am going to the eighth floor to check the model units. You don't need to come with me. Just rest here." He pecked on my lips.

"Alright, sir. I'll order for lunch."

"Order anything you want, baby. I'll eat you when I return. I mean I'll eat with you." He then left us here.

Ria is stunned.

"Yes, you are right, Ria. Axl is my boyfriend and we are marrying on Sunday. My request is please do not tell this to anyone."

"O-okay! How did it happen?" She seems so curious about my love life so I told her everything.

There is nothing to do at my desk. Normally, at this hour, I am busy reviewing the profiles of applicants for Axl's dates.

I just took a nap and waited for Axl.

A light shake on my arm woke me up. I checked my watch and it's past 12 already. "Oh, my gosh, I forgot to buy your lunch. I am sorry. I fell asleep."
What kind of assistant I am? He might think that I became lazy because I am marrying him. I was just too sleepy doing nothing.

"It's okay. I can just have you as my lunch." Is this a pickup line or what?

Ria covered her face with a folder. She is the one blushing.

"Silly. I'll order real quick. Let's eat together."

"I'll wait for you in the office, Mr. Jongcheveevat." Axl is teasing me.

"You can have me as your dessert later I don't mind." I replied.

"Damn, baby. Stop that." Axl's cheeks blushed. His ears were visibly red.

"You started it. The difference is I am not joking." I winked. You lose.

"Baby."

"What? Go now." I pushed him away.