Monkeying Around/Sabor Attacks

Normal speech

Thoughts

Talking aloud to self

Phil Collins Singing

A few days later, the primates are busy relaxing and playing with their babies. Tarzana is up to her old tricks again. She hides in some bushes and smirks as she sees Kala eating. With a silent chuckle, she sneaks up behind her so as to not alert her mom to her presence. She gets ready to frighten her mom. As she gets closer, Tarzana deeply inhales to let out a frightening sound. She then holds her breath ready to let loose the horrific sound. Just as she was about to release the noise, Kala speaks up with her back still turned.

Kala: Don't even think about it.

Tarzana lets out the breath she was holding in, a disappointed look on her face. She grabs a vine and swings to sit in front of her mom. Tarzana moans slightly in defeat.

Tarzana: How'd you know it was me?

Kala: I'm your mother, I know everything. (Tarzana uses her leg to pick up one of the fruits and begins to eat it.) Now where have you been?

With her mouth full, she teases her mother a little.

Tarzana: I thought you knew everything.

All of a sudden, Terk now tackles Tarzana and throws her away, making Tarzana laugh. She then turns to her aunt, greeting her.

Terk: Hey, Auntie K, you're looking remarkably groomed today!

Raising a single eyebrow, Kala looks to her niece and speaks with a slightly exasperated tone knowing how some things never change.

Kala: Hello, Terk. Where is your mother?

Terk: Mom's on her way over. I thought I'd go ahead so I could get the drop on Tarzana.

Zuri appears out of the forestry coming to sit by her sister.

Zuri: Morning Kala.

Kala: Morning Zuri.

Zuri: How's Tarzana?

Kala: Oh you'll see.

Zuri looks to her sister in confusion. Just then, Tarzana comes back and tackles Terk away from their parents.

Zuri: I know what you meant now. Those two will never grow up.

Kala: Not a chance.

The sisters laugh amongst themselves catching up while their daughters continue their wrestling match. They tumble in front of Kerchak, who grunts as he shakes his head. The other gorillas know the drill and do their best to avoid them as the two keep on fighting. Soon they roll right into Tantor. Terk calls out in slight pain.

Terk: Not the neck. Not the neck there, T!

Tantor backs away from the two making sure not to step on them.

Tantor: Okay, it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Someone's gonna get hurt here, and it's always me.

Tarzana and Terk keep on fighting, trying to outdo the other. Tarzana swings her leg at Terk pinning her to the ground momentarily as they begin to roll down a hill. Terk tries to stop Tarzana's onslaught by shouting.

Terk: Cramp! Cramp in the calf! (Tarzana manages to hold onto Terk's arms and places them against her head, trapping Terk in a type of chokehold. She laughs with a smirk. After all of the years of training her body to keep up with the gorillas she is finally as strong if not stronger than some of them. Suddenly, her focus is interrupted as she sees some bushes moving. Something is in there. Having trouble breathing Terk tries to get Tarzana's attention.) Okay, okay, you win! Ow, ow! Okay! Okay, you win. Hello? Down here! Yo, yo, let go!