harry

"ALLI?" Riya called out. She sounded like a fragile child. 

"No." Allison whispered, thinking if she spoke any louder it would become true.

Riya who was gripping onto the chair fell on the ground.

But before she could Allison helped her.

Allison looked at the girl, she had treated so poorly sometimes, who was just like her sister.

Her white shirt was filled with dyed crimson.

Blood flowing from her heart.

"Gue- Guess he got a good hit huh?" Riya chuckled, but ended up coughing and spitting blood.

"Hey- hey, it's okay!" Allison cried as she pressed on her wound.

"Ray! give me somet- something! I need to stop the blood flow!" she screamed and Ray ran to get a cloth.

Riya winced when Allison pressed a cloth to her wound.

"It's okay." Allison kept reassuring... more over to herself.

"It is Alli." she said slowly, "I'm fine with this. It's okay." she groaned.

"No, it's not." Allison shook her head. There was no point to fight back tears.

"I'll be fine." she croaked.

"I need to th- thankyou. I never got to thank you for saving me that day." Allison cried thinking about the time when Riya's throat got slashed when she was saving Allison.

"We're family hon." she smiled.

Riya's mind was getting fogged up, the major blood loss wasn't helping her. 

She was trying her hardest to stay up.

"Can you do me a favour?" she asked.

"Of course, anything." Allison nodded as she hugged Riya close.

"Take care of Klaus for me. Please. Just the thought of leaving him makes me terrified."

"I promise." she nodded.

"And don't let Chris and Dave know about this. Let them think I left." she choked.

Allison nodded.

"Tell Van- Vanny, and the boys to ta- take care of the- themselves" she chuckled, and if Diego does anything stupid t- tell him I'- I'll haunt him. Take care of yourself too. Okay?"

"Yeah, I'll tell them. I promise." Allison cried, "I'm so sorry, Riya. This is all my fault."

"Promise me you won't blame yourself." 

Allison shook her head.

"Please." Riya said but ended up choking on her blood.

"Fine."

"Does it hurt?" she asked and Riya nodded.

She didn't want to admit to it, but it hurt so bad.

"Take it away, please." she begged.

Allison nodded, she wiped her tears and cleared her throat, "I heard a rumour, that it doesn't hurt anymore."

It worked, the pain was all gone.

"Thankyou."

After that, it was five minutes of silence where Ray and Allison helplessly looking at Riya.

The only sounds coming from Riya's coughs and heavy breathing.

And with one last breath.

Ariya Walton was gone, forever.