five

present day.

"I TOLD you to call me if it's an emergency!" riya sighed.

"It is! I can't sped a second longer here. I'm tired of Luther and Diego fighting just come here please! We are near *xyz*" Klaus begged.

"The heck are you doing there?" she asked.

"Looking for Five, can you come!" Klaus whined again.

"Stop whining! I'll be there in a few."

"You are literally the best." Klaus squealed.

"And Klaus?"

"Yes?" he asked.

"I hate you." Riya laughed and cut the phone.

-x-

Riya sped off to the destination and couldn't find Klaus anywhere.

But she did see Luther, "where's Klaus?" she asked.

"He snuck inside, Five's not opening the door."

"Five." Luther knocked over and over until he got his attention.

"What are you..." Five muttered something then opened the door.

Luther fit himself in and Riya stayed outside seeing that there no space.

"Are you okay?" Riya leaned in and asked Five.

"You shouldn't be... How did you find me?" Five asked.

"Um..." Luther started.

"Hey, baby..." they heard Klaus who was flirting with what it looks like a... mannequin? 

"Hey, a little privacy, guys We're really hitting it off back here." Klaus screamed when Five threw something at him.

"Get out! You can't be here!" Five hissed. "I'm in the middle of something."

"Why the heck do you have a mannequin?" Riya asked leaning more into the car.

"Is it about the... thing?" Riya asked and he nodded.

"Any luck finding your one-eyed man?" Klaus asked.

Five whispered "No."

"What's he talkin' about?" Luther asked.

"Does it matter? It's Klaus." Five sighed.

"Hey, don't be mean!" Riya hissed.

"What do you want, Luther?" Five asked.

"Um...So, Grace may have had something to do with Dad's death." Luther answered.

"What?" Riya almost screamed.

"So I need you to come back to the academy, all right? It's important." Luther continued.

"It's important. You have no concept of what's important." Five said.

"Hey!" Klaus started, "Did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" everyone laughs, Five tries to hide but couldn't (i see u aidan breaking character hehe. who wouldn't tbh it was so funny haha) "It was so painful."

"I do!" Riya screamed, "You called me for help!"

 "What are you still doing here?" 

"He's your brother!" Riya scolded.

Even though Riya didn't like interfering in the Hargreeves business, she would never stand still if anyone was mean to Klaus. Klaus and her relationship was so much more than being his brother's girlfriend. They were like actual brother and sister. They fought, made up. She was a real life adult babysitter, and Klaus was her sanity. Riya wouldn't be in the right state of mind if it wasn't for Klaus. Ironic isn't it?