Vasto Jaune part 2

Start from the beginning

J: A Quincy is a spiritual aware human with the ability to manipulate the spirit particles to create their weapon of choise and their job is to destroy the Hollows.

Salem: And what is a Hollow?

J: Hollows are corrupted spirits who's chain of fate completly eroded away to a point where the chain is completly gone and all that is left is a Hollow with an insatiable hunger for souls, but some of them are very intelligent when they reach a higher evolution, from a simple Hollow to a Gillian, from a Gillian, that is a giant beast with black robes and a white plain mask, to an Aduchas, way smaller than the Gillian and looking more animal like, and from an Aduchas to the elite of the elite, the Vasto Lorde, the most human like being, also the higher the evolution, the Intelligent they are.

Salem: And the Hollow form of Jaune is?

Ozpin and his inner circle are worried and hope that Jaune is not a Vasto Lorde.

J: You will see...

They reach to what seems to be the place where the prisoners come back to live if they got killed by the guards from hell and see the prisoner that took his sister and the prisoner is none other than Pyrrha Nikos, the killer of 123 innocent faunus and 45 humans.

Pyrrha: Im a killer?!

Ozpin: I know my students very good and i know that she would never do that.

J: That doesnt excuse the things this version did to them and i forgot to mention that the abilitys from the other Jaunes in the multiverse goes to your version and is currently training them to the fullest.

Weiss: But you said he was frozen in time.

J: I lied...

Ozpin and his inner circle are pale and hope he can control these powers.

Salem: The power of the Titans, the Hollow form and the unknown ability from the robot universe, that is a dream come true. I must have him at any cost, but his Team and Ozpin are going to be a problem and i know exactly on how to bring my new husband to my side...

Raven: Does he know of the you know what?

J: Yes he knows of it and is deciding which side to pick while training.

Raven: Ok, hey Salem.

Salem: Yes Raven?

Raven: Is there a spot free on your side, if so then i join your little group, to spice things up, im the spring maiden.

Qrow takes a spitt take, while Raven shows the power of the spring maiden.

Salem: Welcome to the circle Raven.

Ozpin is sad that Raven joined Salem, but he hopes that Jaune doesnt fall to the darkness.

The rest of the audience are wondering what they are talking about, but dont question it.

"Well look who we have here, the one who i wanted to set me free from this torture." said Pyrrha a bit deranged, "I wont let you destroy the gates of hell so you can walk out of it." said Jaune and Pyrrha laughs at this and grabs the chains on her body.