Grow As We Go II

AN: Aaaactually 😂... Here is what the true interpretation of the song.

Play nyo na lang yung YT media above. That's like... The most relaxing piano cover ng grow as we go na nahanap ko and i love it. Really 💗

*****

Coach Alyssa Valdez.

It has a nice ring to it, ain't it?

After Alyssa finally retired from playing volleyball, she spent her time getting trained to be able to train someone else. As usual, Japan and Thailand were great countries who were willing to give insights to her.

She spent two years alternating from Japan and Thailand. Sometimes she'd get trainings studies in Taipei from where she played too before.

On third year of her retirement she finally went back home. She started off as Ateneo Blue Eagles' women's volleyball team's assistant coach.

Then she launched a volleyball training center for aspiring young volleyball players together with her friends. Aiming to train kids even before they get into varsity teams volleyball.

One year na din ito and everything's doing great.

Everything except herself.

*****

Akala nya talaga okay na sila. Few months after they talked about their problems and after Sam promised that she'll stay.

She has a game on the road. Meaning they'll have to play out of town.

While Sam has a photoshoot for a magazine so she won't be able to watch live which is okay with her. Hindi naman nya ito ino-obliga na manood palagi or bumuntot palagi sa kanya especially after her confession na nawawalan na sya ng identity for being her girlfriend.

"See you in few days, my love." She said sweetly to Sam who's been zoning out for a while habang nagbe-breakfast sila. "Love... Yoohoo... Earth to Samantha."

Sam snapped out of it then turned to her. "Huh?"

She chuckled. "Ka ko, see you in few days. Di ba nga, I'll go on the road this week?" Tsaka kumunot ang noo nya. "You forgot?"

"No... No, may naalala lang ako." Pilit ang ngiti nito.

"Don't worry if you ever miss a game pala. I mean, wag mo na pilitin. Alam ko may photoshoot ka rin, right? Kung pag-uwi mo wag ka na mag-stream. Pahinga ka na lang, love. Okay?"

"Okay..."

She finished her meal then fixed her things saka yumakap na kay Sam. "Bye, love... I'll see you in few days. Mami-miis kita kahit tatawag at tatawag din naman ako sa'yo." She grinned.

There's something in the way Sam averted her eyes from her pero baka nagiguilty lang na hindi ito makakasama sa kanya. So she held her cheek and smiled softly. "Hey now... It's okay. You have your thing, I have mine. Walang samaan ng loob... Right?"

Instead of speaking, she saw Sam tear up a bit so she smiled and hugged her instead. "Awww, ang misis ko naman nami-miss na ata ako kaagad. Don't be sad, my love. Saglit lang to. I promise. I'll update you all the time. Saka hindi ako titingin sa iba. Pramis." Then put her left hand up like she's doing a pledge.