All I Want

AN: Coping mechanism w election results 🥺. Writing this coz i saw sum drafts here. Unpublished ones. I tot kaya ko gawin but eventually, yung angst part lang ang nagawa ko. But in honor of VPLR, this is roughly inspired by Sec JMR's demise... Emphasis on roughly. Maybe the events that led to the incident? And yeah... My only hetero OTP is JessxLeni. No one can tell me otherwise (🥺 i still love lnrs too for sapphic ship doe). Also, play All I Want by Kodaline guys. If you didn't know yet, i looooove Kodaline. We dont gatekeep these good things on earth, dudes. Give em the clout they deserve 🤞🏾

Also, separated!Alyden itu. They have 2 kids, Bea was adopted while Alvin's an IVF baby. Enjoy... Or... Cry if you want 🤪

*****

"Ano ba, Alvin ang kulit kulit mo!" Beatriz, her first born scolded Alvin her bunso who has been asking about Alyssa, their mama and her ex partner. "Sinabi ko na nga na wag ka na mangungulit about Mama to me, di ba?"

Alvin on the other hand just pouted and stomped his foot in front of his Ate. "But Mama promised. Why can't you call her? Mommy can't call her. But you can."

Dennise frowned. Their separation was full of animosity. Videos had gone viral that Alyssa was cheating on her with some girl who she's visiting in a hotel. She was mad. Nadamay ang pamilya nya sa gulo and most importantly, her kids... Their kids.

Beatriz, her panganay as someone who's in her teens already, knew what happened and held it against Alyssa.

But sweet little Alvin is still a Mama's boy. He doesn't understand what's going on. Why his Mama has to sleep on other house. Why his Ate is mad at his Mama and most importantly why his mommy is hugging and kissing someone else other than his Mama.

It's been three years since they separated. Alvin's still a Mama's boy and Dennise intended to stay like that.

After all she's not that kind of monster. Although Beatriz is still rebellious towards Alyssa.

Right now, Alyssa's on a business trip to Cebu. It was supposed to be her weekend with the kids but she begged off and pleaded for a swap. To which she accepted naman. It's not like Alyssa would enjoy it since Bea's not very cooperative of their situation.

"Alvin, it's not like mommy doesn't want to call your mama. It's... Complicated, sweetheart." She tried to explain.

Her baby boy though, with creased eyebrows faced her. He looked so much like Alyssa right now.

"No, mommy. I know you're still mad at mama."

Nagtinginan ang mag-ina.

And like a smart boy that he is, Alvin supplied. "I heard you, Ate Bei and Tito LA talk before. You hate Mama. I don't understand. I love her 'cause she's my only Mama."

Dennise sighed and knelt down in front of Alvin. "Okay... I'll call your Mama na, okay? Just understand sweetheart that Mommy's not that mad anymore. We're... We're being nice to each other. For you and Ate."

"But Ate's mad at Mama too. I know so. I heard it."

Napakamot ng ulo si Bea kaya naman hinigit na nya ang kapatid sa harap ng nanay nila.

"Okay. Fine. Come on, we'll call Mama."

Lumayo lang sila ng konti but didn't left the living room. Kaya naman pinapanood at napapakinggan pa din ni Dennise ang usapan nila. Bea's purposely put the call on loudspeaker.

"Mama!" Alvin's face light up with the mere sight of Alyssa. "Hi, Mama! I miss you! Can't you come home already? You promised last month we'll watch the new Avengers together?"