Riddle

AN: Part 2 of The One 😊. Wala tong sakit, pramis. SamLy. Also, lemme tell ya... The only reason why im not jumping on KR slander's bec of my respect for Alyssa, man... Alam na alam ko na tendencies nyang si ano...

Also, im gonna rate this M dahil sa language. Heavily implied din to with M scenes. Dunno if i'll ever write a smut scene. But im this closed to writing one. But... Siguro... 😆

Alexa, play Riddle by Kodaline

*****

Sunday morning rain, together we're alone again
And I can feel your breath
Beneath the sheets and on my skin

Alyssa's eyes fluttered open. It's been 6 months since she and Sam met here in Japan and talked. And 3 months since the latter said yes to her, meaning may girlfriend na ang manok nyo.

It wasn't easy. Definitely not a walk in the park.

This is her first relationship with a woman. But she and Sam are friends. They started out as friends. She's known Sam to be someone who doesn't judge that quickly. She's patient to a fault.

She looked down.

They are both beneath the comforter, both in their birthday suits as the last night's activities were, to say the least steamy. A small smirk painted Alyssa's lips.

Sam's using her chest as a pillow as one arm's encircled on her waist.

She can feel Sam's hot puffs of breath.

She sighed contentedly. The right hand that's on the side of her body where Sam made residence moved to caress the small skin on Sam's back.

Come closer to me now, forget about the world outside
'Cause I could die right here
So kiss me like we're out of time

She felt her girlfriend shift and bury her face even more on her neck.

Alyssa had to bite her lip in kilig and she's a bit ticklish there.

"Good morning." Came a sleepy laden voice.

She looked down to meet Sam's half closed eyes. She's smiling too. "Good morning din, mahal."

"It's so cold..."

She chuckled. "Yeah... Given that we're both naked beneath this kumot, yes, it's freakin cold, love."

Sam chuckled too and she's never gonna get tired hearing that from her.

She moved her right hand again, moving it to trace Sam's spine, back and forth...

"Are you seducing me?" Sam asked and propped her elbow to look at her.

"No?" She said with a playful grin. "Just touching, no?"

She caressed her again and gave Sam another playful grin. "Besides, if I'm gonna seduce you, I'll just do this."

Then she palmed one side of her butt cheek.

Sam squealed which made her laugh.

"Odiba? That's seducing."

Sam laughed again, the bungisngis one and Alyssa stared at her.

She's just... Breathtaking.

"You really love my back and backside, no?"

With her left hand, Alyssa touched her cheek. "I love every inch of you."