"MASTER SATURN!" The Grunts shouted in worry for their commanding officer's safety. All of them let out their Pokémon and started ramming the walls to free him. Saturn let out his Toxicroak but even his ace couldn't tear down the wall. "Tch! Enough! Forget about me and stop whoever is in here!" Saturn shouted, getting annoyed at the fact that someone had the audacity to trap him.

"Don't worry sir! We're almost through!" One of the Grunts confidently says before noticing a Ninetales jumped down.

"Heatwave!"

Its nine tails flare up at the sound of his trainer's voice, generating heat before releasing it into a huge wave, hitting everything except what laid within the stone wall.

"ARGHH! SO HOT!" The Grunts wailed in pain from the intense burning sensation of the wave. None of them could open their eyes nor move their body to find a cover. None of their Pokémon could even protect their trainers, let alone protect themselves.

"H-Hey! What's going-"

"AARGHHHH!!"

Saturn just stood there, fearing for his safety as he heard the screams of his underling from whatever was going on outside the wall.

Then he felt strong winds from above. He looked up to see a Braviary and a Flygon, along with their trainers, grabbing and securing the cages of frightened Pokémon. "Hey! Don't even think you'll get away! Toxicraok, Gunk shot!" Just as the Fighting-Poison type was about to launch its attack, Lucario suddenly appeared and punched it hard, making it fly onto the stone wall.

"Hey! Get up!"

His short outburst distracted him from noticing the ravenette from behind. Before he could turn around, Lynelle immediately kicks his legs and pins him down on the cold floor. She kept his arms immobile and placed her weight against him so he couldn't stand.

"That's enough for you."

The executive's eyes shot wide open at the sound of her voice. It was the voice of someone who he despised with all his being. The voice who helped the Sinnoh Champion foil the plans of Team Galactic all those years ago.

"YOU..."

"Never thought we'd meet again."

Saturn squirmed to try and shake her off but it wasn't working at the slightest. Her body weight and her strong grip prevented him to have any chances of escape. "How did you know where we are." He said in a venomous tone.

"A member of the International Police. But he's too busy to join us in this operation." Lynelle casually answers.

"Did you think you can all run away and hide without being convicted for your wrongdoings? Did you really think Hoenn is the best place to redo your whole nefarious schemes of "resetting the world" because your leader said it was too "Imperfect"? Do you realize how childish and selfish that sounds?" Lynelle's voice became stoic with a hint of annoyance, not even fazed by the murderous glare from the pinned-down executive.

"How dare you call Master Cyrus' plans "Childish and Selfish"! Once I get the chance to stand, I'll tear you apart!" Saturn growled as he tried to push her off him but Lynelle had a secure grip on him to keep him from doing so.

The stone wall shattered and to Saturn's terror, he saw every grunt along with their Pokémon lying dizzy on the ground. "Glad you held back, Nyne." Lynelle smiles at her fire-type fox and gladly lets him rub his face onto hers, his soft and warm fur made her giggle. Lucario followed behind him and sat next to his trainer.

"Held... back? What do you mean by that...?" Saturn looked at the ravenette in shock, but then his eyes met with fierce red orbs from the fox Pokémon. The Ninetales huffed at him before laying down right next to his trainer, which also meant laying down right next to the pinned-down executive. Saturn just decided to discard his earlier question, fear for what the fire-type might do to him.