Whats Next , Explanations , and Reasons Not to Hate Me

Hello! First off, I'm so sorry for the horrible update schedule this mess of a project had. I'm very sorry for it, but please understand i wrote this during the summer of 2021 and i started school during the time i was writing the story and it took away all my free time so i was unable to update it like I wanted it too.

EXPLANATIONS:
If you believe the ending was horrible, i agree. I wasn't able to do most of the things i wanted to do since I started writing this story when i was a whole different person.

I also have a couple of reasons to explain why this story wasn't as good as it should have been and why it was written so poorly.

1. I never realized how strict and hard it is to use a 1st person POV when a lot needs to be explained in a sort of 3rd person way.

2. The way I set up the story earlier on last year made it a lot difficult to continue the story like i wanted to or end it the way I wanted it to.

3. I wanted to finish this story out as fast as possible as it was only a mini project and was a way for me to test the waters and try writing again. (Keep in mind Before this story i hadn't done fan fiction since 2016) It was only a way for me to get back into the swing of things and get used to things again but school messed everything up and made it impossible.

I never meant to make this story fall of so quickly. I truly loved where i was taking it in the beginning but things sort of became difficult when my free time was taken up doing other things and i didn't have time to brain storm or anything.

I truly apologize if you believe this fanfic was done horribly.

WHATS NEXT:

Soooooooo. If you don't hate me at all, Thank you! I plan on doing another Story real soon! It won't be connected at all since this story wasn't meant to be expanded and a sequel was never planned at all. (Plus,  how would i continue this mess full of flights ???)

I plan on doing a couple of things and i'm not sure which i'll do first.

As an Amourshipper, I'm obviously going to make another Amour story.

Butttttttt something i've never really spoken about, is how i'm also somewhat of a Pro FirstFriend/Journey Shipper!

I really want to do something with that ship in the future but for now, It's currently undecided as I have many Ideas.

I promise what's next will be better and hopefully handled better!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!