Chapter 16: Even More Flights

Sorry For not updating again. I was spending time doing various things so I didn't really have the energy to sit down and write but I did do a lot of brainstorming so At least I didn't waste time. I promise I'll have a lot of time soon so I'll be able to update frequently. This will definitely be a short chapter since It's late I want to sleep. Thanks For Reading!

Serena's POV

"Hello?" I ask the caller.

"Hello! Is this Serena Yvonne I'm speaking to?" The voice of a female asks me.

"Yes, It is." I answer.

"Good Evening Serena. I was calling to let you know that there was a mistake when we graded the performance you all gave earlier this month. Our machine either glitched or got messed with and most of the results were sent to the wrong people." She tells me.

My whole mood changed as soon as I heard her tell me that. I Was so tired from practicing and training but It's almost like her telling me that boosted my energy. I felt like I could train for another 11 hours.

Most of the other people who got the wrong results already know and have know for about a week.  but since you Haven't left your apartment nor answered our calls, We weren't able to let you know. We tried calling the phone that comes with your apartment but you weren't answering. We were finally able to get the number to your personal phone and call you." She tells me.

"Anyways, I'm glad to inform you that you got top 3 in the judge's grading!" She informs me.

Hearing this news was a total mood changer. Although I hid my excitement to seem more "profesional" and instead asked her about the calls.

"Calls? I haven't heard the phone go off at all." I tell her.

"Hmm. Maybe It's unplugged? If not, let me know and I'll get you a replacement " She says.

I then walk over to check what's up with the phone. I check the cable and for some reason It's unplugged.

"For some reason, My phone is unplugged. I don't remember ever unplugging it." I tell her.

"Alright! Make sure that doesn't Happen again, By the way...." I stopped listening to her since I heard a knock on my door.

I walk over to the door, phone in hand while the caller reminds me of the schedule and other information. I then look through the peep hole to see calem standing outside of my apartment. He had a paper bag with him and he looked as if he ran all the way here.

"Hello? Why are you here so late?" I ask him as I open the door while covering my phones microphone.

"Serena! Who are you on the phone with?" He asked nervously.

"Oh.. Uh Someone. Why'd you come all the way over here?"I ask him.

"Oh Uhh.... Oh Right, I bought donuts and since I was nearby, I stopped by in case you wanted some." He tells me.

"Oh. Sure then." I tell him. I then wait for the caller to finish telling me what she needed to tell me, and then I hung up.

Ash's POV, Next day.

After we picked up Lycanroc and met up with all of my old friends, Me and Goh Were planning on what to do next.

Gou told me how He wanted to explore and catch some Pokemon before we left later in the day. Professor Cerise had told us via Gou's phone  that since we're headed off to kalos soon, we could do some work there and stay for about a month.  The kalos league is going to take place in about 2 weeks and  we wanted to be there before it started.

Since I brought my pokemon with me, We only really had to return to back to Kanto for a couple of days so we could pick up clothes and plan out our idea a bit better.

Our flight to Kanto takes off at around midnight so we had most of the day to plan and enjoy our day at  Alola. Gou went off exploring and I just went to the shopping district nearby to enjoy the scenery once again.

It felt oddly nostalgic for some reason. When I stayed here in Alola, I wasn't really happy nor was I sad. I was just mostly just forcing a smile so my friends thought I was happy. I was pretty happy, just not happy enough to naturally smile. It all changed though, after I was able to win my First ever League.

A Couple of hours later

It was almost time for our flight back to Kanto. I Couldn't stop thinking of how great it was to be able to compete after a long time. I'm probably not as strong as I used to be but I've definitely improved mentally.

For Some reason though, I had a gut feeling that someone was desperately trying to contact me.

I couldn't shake that feeling off so I just dealt with it and tried to ignore it.

Thanks For Reading! I know theres a lot of flying but I'm pretty sure there would be a lot of travelling in the Pokemon universe. Anyways, If You have any questions please ask them! also, any constructive criticism  would be helpful. Thanks!