Chapter 15: Another Flight

I finally got past what I like to call, " The slow part" of the story so expect updates more frequently. Anyways, Thanks for reading!(for context reasons, the start of the chapter takes place 3 minutes after last chapter)

I couldn't stop myself from checking if Misty was still crying so I looked out the window to find out.

Since it was around 9pm, she was hard to see but I was able to notice that she was still on the phone with someone.

She was wiping away her tears with her hands and it made me feel even worse. Although she messed The relationship I had with Serena, she was still my friend and I felt bad for yelling at her.

While I was looking at her, the doctor came in and told me I'll be fine. He only told me I'll have to take a break from training for at least a couple of days. I didn't want to waste time so I had the idea to travel to Alola to get Lycanroc.

Since I didn't want to go alone, I used my mom's phone to call Gou and ask him if he would want to come with me. He's a good friend and has a goal he's working towards too. Alola would be a great place for him to catch Pokemon. After a short while he accepted the offer and told me to meet up with him at Cerise's lab.

The doctor just went over some safety procedures and gave me tips and they health advice and then let me go.

After I left with my Mom and Pikachu, I told my mom about my kalos league plan and she was surprisingly fine with it as long as I don't overwork myself.

She then drove me over to the lab where I would meet up with Gou and then walk over to the airport.

I arrived at the lab at around 10:30pm. After saying Hi to Gou and talking to the professor, he told me he's fine with me not working for him since I'm going to compete in a league.

We then said goodbye to the other staff and then walked to the airport.

On our way there, Gou asked me something I Didn't even think about.

"Hey Ash, what are you going to do if she doesn't see it or ignores it?" He asks.

For some reason, I sort of just assumed she would find out or know that I won the league for her. I don't know how she found out when I called her out when I won the Alola League.

When she asked me if I truly meant what I said when I won, I didn't ask her how she knew since I was so happy at the moment.

"Uhhh... I don't know to be honest. I'll just hope someone tells her" I tell him

11pm

After a long walk, we finally got to the airport. We had bought tickets on our way to the airport so we didn't have to worry about that.

Since we were only going for a day, I only brought one change of clothes, a few candy bars, my Pokemon, some left over money, and the picture I have of me and Serena. I was planning on using that money to buy a phone at alola since it was late already. The flight wasn't until about another 2 hours so I took a nap to skip time.

2am

It was 2am and we had already been on the plane for an hour. The flight was about 8 hours long so it was going to be at least another 7 hours before we got to alola. It wasn't really summertime yet so the flight was actually kinda of quiet and peaceful.

Gou was asleep for most of the flight but I was completely awake. I was kind of worried about how losing the kalos league would suck and I would have to wait a while for another league.

Throughout the flight, gou would ask me what kind of pokemon were in alola since he's never researched nor really studied the region. I told him how certain pokemon looked different then they do in kanto and that made him really excited .

Knowing someone else close to me was happy made me a bit cheerful and it motivated me aswell.

7 hours later

After an 8 hour flight, I finally arrived at Alola.

The first thing I did was contact Kukui via a pay phone and asked him if I could go pick up lycanroc. He said it was fine but he first wanted me to meet up with everyone else as a sort of reunion since I haven't seen them in a while.

We then made plans to meet up somewhere and we went on our way to meet them there.

Serena's POV

I've been training all day since the morning since all the normal performer stuff starts soon. Our showcases aren't until another couple of months around fall so I still had plenty of time to prepare.

Today though, I've been training since the morning and I was surprised to find out it was already 9pm. I was going to take a shower until suddenly my phone began to ring.

I walked over to see who was calling me and it was an unknown number. Someone who hasn't called me before. Not knowing who it was, I was pretty nervous to answer but I realized nothing bad could really happen if I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

Sorry for the short chapter. I just felt like writing something atleast so I could get used to writing again. I'll try to update more frequently. Also since I'll be having more free time soon, I was wondering if you guys would me interested in me writing one shots of both Amour and other ships I like. Please let me know. Thanks for reading!