Chapter 14: Maybe Too Rude

Hey sorry for not updating like I said I would. There was a death in my family and it made me lose motivation. I'll try to update more now since I'm feeling a bit better so I wanted to make this short chapter so I wouldn't leave y'all without anything new. Thank you for reading.

I wake up to the sound of two people talking on what I think was my left.

I look around to find out I was correct. It was my Mom and what I assume was a nurse. I was inside of an emergency room in a hospital and I'm guessing they were checking up on me.

"What happened? Why am I here?" I ask the nurse and my mom.

" You passed out while training. Pikachu ran home to tell me and he ran into Misty on the way. She then understood that you passed out and rushed over to tell me." My mom told me.

I don't know why she was even near me but I didn't care to much since I was focused on how bad my body hurt. My bones felt weak and my body was aching. The pain wasn't to intense but it was definitely distracting .

The nurse then told me how I'll only need to stay for about an hour or two to see the cause.

They then came in to do the kind of thing a nurse would do to check up on you. Blood tests and things like that.

After they were done, the nurse walked out to go check for results and whatnot. I then talked to my Pokemon for a bit and thanked them for being strong.

A couple minutes after that, another nurse came into tell me I had a visitor.

I thought it would be someone like the profesor our Gou but sadly, it was Misty.

She walked in with a smile on her face. To be honest, she was the last person I wanted to see right now.

" Hey Ash!" She says.

"Hey. What do you want?" I ask her rudely

" Why so rude? I practically saved your life" she says jokingly.

" Yeah so what? You basically ruined my life as well" I tell her.

" huh? What are you talking about?" She asks with a confused face.

"When you forced yourself on me Serena caught us and thought I wanted it to happen." I tell her angrily.

" I thought your relationship with her wasn't that serious. I also caught you staring at me so I assumed you liked me more." She tells me.

" What?! Of course not! She was special to me and it was obvious. We were obviously serious and I only stared at you because your shirt was stained!" I practically scream at her.

"Not only that but she didn't want to talk to me! I spent so much time worrying and caring about her so we could become closer and all that time basically went to waste!" I yell at her angrily.

"Oh." Is all she replies with.

"I'll .... See you later." she then runs out of the room with what I'm pretty sure were tears in her eyes.

I felt bad but at the same time she sort of deserved. What she did that day was wrong and I needed to let her know that.

I then looked out the window since I was bored.

It was pretty close to me so I didn't have to get out or anything.

When I looked outside, I saw Misty and normally I wouldn't care but she had her phone up to her ear and was crying. She was definitely calling someone.

Normally I wouldn't care that she was on the phone but since she was crying, that was kinda worrying.

I then began to feel bad but I was still in pain to care too much.

Thank you for reading! Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to update.