Recap

So, I'm happy with the response I'm getting for 'vennilavum Ponninadhiyum' especially because it came literally a year after 'sirikadhey.'

Love you guys, you lot are awesome.

Also, Not_for_sale_4419 asked me for a recap chapter.

Ask and you shall receive....

Firstly, the characters....

Vijay- Police officer undercover as student, part time assassin.

Mithra- Anirudh's cousin, student and a huge vijay enthusiast

Ajith- fake student, a secret drug lord, part time kabbadi player.

Yazhini- the only known student apart from ajith from pheonix college, part time dancer.

Avanthika- world's best boss/task handler, part time vijay's caretaker

Anirudh- a musician, part time student

Adithi- a student, zumba enthusiast, joins the squad late.

Angelina- a student, the most informed member of the squad.

Shriya- a student, part of the squad.

Madhu- same as shriya.

Sreyas- part of ani's band, part time student, part of the squad.

Iyappan- same as sreyas

Shashank a.k.a shanky- same as iyappan.

Sajith- same as Shashank.

Abhi- mithra's brother, student.

Satish- student, part time drug control cheif and vijay's buddy.

Shirag- a maybe apprentice of ajith, villain, drug lord.

Ellarayum cover pannite nu nenaikuren...

Okay... So...

Recap....

The story starts with anirudh vibing to AR Rahman and fantasising about his non existant love life.

He gets distracted due to mithra's call. Mithra calls him to tell him about the karaoke party the squad are having at her place to celebrate their entry to the last year of college.

The squad includes mithra, ani, shriya, madhu, Shashank, sajith, iyappan and sreyas.

They have fun for a while and then, shriya and madhu being the only sensible people in the grouo drop the bomb that they have been given assignment which the rest of the Dunder heads forgot to do.

So, they race with time to do it and mithra loses as she still has one problem to finish on the day of submission.

Mithra asks ani and the boys of all people, for help with maths. She gets whacked into reality and then decides to persuade a fresher into completing her work.