~Vennilavum Ponninadhiyum~

Hey!

So, here it is the update!!

Previously...

Oh Sweet Satan!

IT WAS HIM!

Oh sweet cheese and nutcrackers!

IT WAS HER!

Mithra's POV

If he hadn't stopped seen around and found me.... I would have seen him go to the dorm, probably followed him and then found it was HIM, then maybe flushed about it a little bit and never tell another soul!

But he saw me, I could see it in his face that he saw me, so, 'mudinjipona match ku enna toss-u?' Saying this to myself I slowly came out prepared to be embarrassed or something.

But as I came out I noticed that he too looked squeamish, my brain immediately went, 'aha ennamo idikuthe!'

So, I mentally prepared myself and,

"Mithra? Nee enna inga? Enna panra?"

He asked looking confused.

"Pochu naan kekavendiyadha avan kekuran! Ippo naan enna sollanum?"

I muttered to myself while fisting my sweat-shirt nervously.

"Mithra? Ennachu? Edhavadhu prechanaya? Are you okay?"

He looked at me with those deep soulful eyes and asked in that cute voice of his and was that concern in his voice? He sounded like a concerned boyfriend.. Stop! One track mind... Flipping stop! He probably is just annoyed and is trying to be polite with you.

Vijay's POV

How cute can she get? Everytime she speaks, her pure innocence shines through, every time she smiles, it reaches her eyes and then my heart...

Vijay... Don't! Stay on the path! She seemed distressed and for some reason that bothered me so I decided to... Actually I haven't decided anything yet but like I want her to let go of whatever is causing her worry and give me that soulful, full of life smile of hers.

So, I waited for her to get comfortable and answer... When it looked like she probably needed more help with speaking out and I was considering asking her again, she spoke.

"Illa onnume illa... Konjam uneasy ah irundhadhu... Adhaan summa walking polaam nu vandha?"

"Uneasy ah, edhukku?" I asked her, prompting her to tell me whatever was wrong so that I can solve it.

"Illa neraiya naal ah ingaye irukom la... I kinda feel cooped up."

She had a point... Not every one in the camp was wall kudichifying every other night like me to go do some killing.

"Yeah adhuvum seri dhaan... Naanum apdi dhaan feel panren.."

I added in and she just hummed... Hmm... Maybe..