~Vennilave Vennilave~

Suddenly her eyes close.

Her face moves upwards and her lips part.

Without any thought, I reach down and I...

Kiss her!

Warning: Intimate scenes!

Mithra's POV

The sheet falling right in front of me startled me deeply which caused an involuntary reaction in me and made me jerk back.

'En neram adha kooda seriya panna mudiyala!'

The jerk upset my entire balance and caused me to fall.

'Ahhh... Murugesaa! How embarrassing? I hope I don't hurt my bum or spine in the fall.'

I closed my eyes and tried to make my body rigid as if that would somehow break my fall or make it all hurt less.

Then, I felt two strong arms around me holding me in an embrace. They broke my fall and made me feel that as long as I was in those arms, nothing in this world could hurt me.

I looked up at his face as water rivulets streamed down from his hair because of the rain.

His eyes never strayed from my face and mine never strayed from his eyes.

He exhaled ad his breath surrounded me making me shiver because of the warmth it made me feel.

His eyes fixated on my lips and his lips shivered as he fought down the urge to kiss me.

I could tell that because his grip on me grew tighter and his eyes betrayed him like they always did, they fought with themselves to try and move away from my lips.

For the first time, I saw conflict unfold in those dark brown eyes of his.

I looked down at his lips, they were slightly open and, they were shivering due to the cold. They looked like dark lotus petals peaking out from dark algea covering them.

They were the right amount of rosy and brown, surrounded and covered by his small and trimmed mustache beard which were now wet due to rain.

His most attractive feature was his eyes, I always did love his eyes.

Maybe that's the reason I didn't actually see his lips until now, were they always this tempting?

The fleeting urge I had sometimes to kiss him came back strong and now I couldn't resist.

I closed my eyes and opened my lips, and his lips fell on to mine.

They felt so gentle as they caressed and cupped my lips. He turned as his lips locked mine. He gave two kisses and when I felt him retreat I gave the third one.

He turned his head and his hand slowly let go of my shoulder and travelled to hold my cheek.

He held my face in his hand and went in for the fourth kiss.