Prologue (Part 1)

3rd POV

(This will take place after the Deus Ex Machine episode)

(Autobots)

I am Optimus prime leaders of the autobots, cybetron has fallen and the deadly war between autobots and decepticon came to earth. We have have lost a fallen comrade name chiffchumper and now we fight along aside the humans to keep earth from falling into the hands of the evil decepticon. we can not allow them to destroy another planet.

Optimus POV

Me and Ratchet were all alone in the base still look for site of any decepticons or anymore energon and keep tabs on and have Arcee, Bulkhead and Bumblebee pick up our human allies.

Optimus: Have made any new progress ratchet?

Ratchet: Not yet, Optimus, but I'll update you if anything comes up.

Optimus: Thank you ratchet, the sooner we learn about the decepticons, the better.

Ratchet: well, it's hardly like anything new is going to come up soon.

Soon room sounds came as bumblebee, Arcee, Bulkhead and our young one: Spark. As the door opens to show Mico, Jack and Raphael came out.

Miko: Miss us? Doc bot?

Ratchet: ugh, hardly.

Miko: Aww, don't be like that, the fun just getting started.

Spark: yeah, I can't wait to see what you humans have in mind.

Bumblebee: Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep. (But not a lot.)

Spark: yeah, yeah, yeah, not too much fun.

ALERT ALERT

Optimus: ratchet, is it another source of energon or the decepticons?

ratchet: no Optimus, it's two meteors came down to earth.

(Decepticons)

I am Megatron ruler of the decepticon
Cybertorn was destroyed between the autobos and decepticons we landed to earth and decided to supply of dark energon to take over earth but it was destroyed by the autobots and know it shared across the world. They will get what they deserve...A TRAITORS DEATH!

Starscream POV

I am making my way to soundwave to know any autobot activity or any source of energon.

Starscream: soundwave, have you made any new progress lately?

Soundwave: no but I have discovered a way to restore megatrons health.

Starscream: There is no need for that soundwave, megatron will...

Soon two, strange meteors came falling out of the sky and landed somewhere on earth.

Starscream: what in the verse was that?

Soundwave: I have detected an energon radiation signature from both of the meteors, there is a highly percentage chance that it is a protoform.

Decepticon: a protoform?!

Starscream: you idiot! (Hits a Decepticon to a wall) its a cybertronian without a vehicle form. Hopefully it has more brains than you. I must have it both before the autobots! Soundwave Report!