I dressed in my maid uniform and opened my window. The fresh air smelled sweet and the breeze felt cool against my skin. There were a few clouds in the sky but they were small and very vague. Sebastian was sitting in a chair in the corner. Just looking at me.

"What? Do I look funny?" I asked. I can't go back to work looking ridiculous.

"No, you look beautiful as always, that's why I was staring," he got up and hugged me from behind. I still got butterflies in my stomach from his touch.

"Thank you and as always you look handsome,"

"So I have heard," we laughed and decided it was time to get to work. So we left holding hands and talking about things I would have to do.

The servants still had no idea I was demon. Or that I had wings. We told them the same thing we did the doctor and Sebastian had to fix the floor in seconds. I felt bad that I wasn't there to fix the problem I caused. If I hadn't been so stupid. We had went to the young masters study to inform him that I would be returning to work today. Sebastian softly knocked on the door and was followed by a light 'come in'.

"What do you need Sebastian? Oh and Bella," he said looking up from his paper work.

"We just came to inform you that Bella will be returning to work today," Sebastian said after bowing.

"Didn't the doctor say wait till tomorrow?"

"Yes but my spine is healed and strong, and I was getting tired of lying in that bed day after day," I said and he nodded.

"Sometimes I think you forget I'm half demon. I admit sometimes I forget too," this got a small smirk from Ciel.

"I am still well aware of this. How could I forget, I was there when wings grew from your back," he put down his paper work and slumped down in his chair.

"Sebastian when will lunch be ready?" He said in a bored tone.

"At eleven thirty my Lord," Sebastian stated. It was only eight o'clock? It felt later than that.

"Well Bella as for you I would like you to go to town and make sure that the Funtom toy stores are stocked," he said handing me a slip of paper with all of the correct amounts that were needed.

"Of course sir," I bowed and he waved his hand signaling me to leave.

Well this would be a good time to use my wings. I left out of the front doors and ran into the forest. She I was sure they wouldn't be able to see me from the garden or Windows I stretched out my wings and soared high into the branches. Occasionally sitting on a thick branch when my wings got sore.

I kept flying after the second time I stopped and didn't take a break in till I reached the town. I had to make it seem like I walked there so I rubbed a small bit of dirt on my shoes and smoothed out my skirt. I retracted my wings and walked into town stopping at the first toy store.

"Hello may I help you?" Said the young lady working the counter. There were only about three people in the store.

"Well yes I'm here on official business for Lord Phantomhive,"I stepped closer to the counter and she went wide eyed.

"Oh! I wasn't expecting Lord Phantomhive to send a maid here. He normally comes himself," she said leading me to the back room while another worker took over.

After I accounted for all of the products I left and went to the next one. Continuing with what I was doing.

Sebastian P.O.V

I saw Bella walk off into the thick forest and went down to the kitchen to prepare lunch for the young master. I couldn't get Bella out of my mind. She was so captivating and interesting. The way she does things is different than how we do them now. Well the future must be exciting.

I felt a bit of wind and a whistle and turned to see a plate being dropped, but I caught it in mid air and placed it on the counter.

"May-rin, how many times must I tell you to not run in the manor? Especially not the kitchen," I said and the cherry haired maid froze looking like she was going to have another nose bleed. Behind her was Baldroy and a flame thrower.

"I told her not to! But she wouldn't listen!" He practically shouted. I pinched the bridge of my nose and took his flame thrower before an accident happened. I heard May-rin whisper to Baldroy.

"See he seems a lot happier since he and Bella got together,"

"Your right, he didn't lecture me like he usually does,"

"I hope Bella never leaves us,"

(A/n/ hey everyone! I just wanted to tell you I now have a Twitter for those who like it! knightly_bella is my name so check me out! I will update when I have a new instagram and Facebook!