S1 Ep14: "Steven... the CAT?!?!" (A NEW Version of "Cat Fingers")

Start from the beginning

"Whoa!" Baby Steven smiled.

But Baby Pearl was a bit concerned. "Amethyst... Don't you think you're overdoing it."

"Chill-it, dude!" Baby Amethyst chuckled. "It's all good!"

"Just because you can shapeshift now, doesn't mean you should." Baby Pearl explained to her.

"Can you shapeshift, Pearl?" Baby Steven asked her.

But before she could answer, Baby Amethyst shapeshifted into HER! "Well, of course I can! I'm perfect!"

That was when things got quite crazy as she decided to place her head low and raise her bottom high, smacking it in the process. "WHOMP! WHOMP!"

While Baby Amethyst just kept giggling, Baby Pearl just rolled her eyes.

"Well, all Gems have shapeshifting powers, Steven." Baby Pearl explained. "We get them just a few weeks after we're hatched out of our geodes. Which are like eggs but made from rock."

She then proceeded to project some holograms, providing Baby Steven with some examples. "We can turn into objects, we can change parts of our bodies, or... we could do that."

She then looked at Baby Amethyst, who was STILL smacking her bottom, being a very silly baby while Baby Pearl felt quite annoyed.

"WHOMP! WHOMP!" she giggled again.

"Ooh!" Baby Steven gasped excitedly. "I want to try it all!"

"Don't bite off more than you can chew, Steven." Baby Pearl halted. "Remember, all you can do for now is make your gem glow. As Amethyst learned, getting carried away can be too dangerous."

"WHOMP! WHOMP!" Baby Amethyst giggled yet again while STILL smacking her bottom.

Baby Pearl just rolled her eyes yet again before Baby Amethyst decided to shapeshift back into herself again.

"Whew!" Baby Amethyst giggled as she sat on the floor. "That took a LOT out of me! What did you think, P?"

"That was... something." Baby Pearl said while holding in her giggles secretly as she sat down on the couch.

"But actually, for once, Pearl is right." Baby Amethyst realized. "If you're gonna do this, you've gotta start with something simple."

"Like that cat you turned into infront of me and daddy?" Baby Steven asked her.

"That sounds good." Baby Amethyst nodded. "A cat would be perfect!"

"Okay." Baby Steven nodded with approval. "Now, how do I turn into a cat?"

"Just follow my lead." Baby Amethyst said as she began demonstrating for him. "First, think of what you wanna be. And then, just shake it out!"

She then shapeshifted into the cat from earlier. "See? Now you try!"

With that, Baby Steven took a deep breath and started to strain himself. "Cat..."

But Baby Amethyst shook her head. "Nah, you're too tense. Just relax and feel it. Biorhythms."

Baby Steven then closed his eyes and began to think. "Just... feel it..."

"Ehh, don't worry." Baby Amethyst said after she turned back to normal. "If you're not ready, we can try again later."

"No! Wait! I can do this!" Baby Steven said as he tried even harder.

"Well... it was a good try." Baby Amethyst said to herself, patting him on the shoulder. "Just don't force it, Steven."

But Baby Pearl was quite concerned about it, to which she was joined by Toddler Garnet a few seconds later.

"What is Steven doing?" Toddler Garnet asked her.