Chapter 28 [Part II]

Na Yun looked at both the sides before continuing to walk towards the exit. She gulped as she wiped the sweat on her forehead, wishing that nobody would see her.

She was about to pull the glass door but a hand grabbed her hair from behind as she squealed in pain as she was yanked backwards.

There stood Ji Yung, glaring at her, her hands around her hair as Na Yun tried to wiggle out of her grasp.

"And where do you think you're going huh?" She scoffed at her. "You think that I would never know that you jinxed Minho's drink and recorded the shit? You think you're cunning as fuck, don't you?"

F l a s h b a c k

"Noona, I want to go back.....to Malaysia." Jisung looked at her as he said those words making Ji Yung widen her eyes as she stuttered in response.

"You- wh-at?"

"Look, I know that it's a rushed decision but....noona, I just want to.....clear things off my mind. I just cannot continue spacing out here because of Minho hyung, that wouldn't be fair to the members." He paused. "I want you to respect my decision and not tell the members for now. Tell them after I'm gone, please and tell them not to contact me in any way. I will come back really soon, just give me some time. Please, Noona." He begged.

Ji Yung thought for a while. She thought it'd be good for Han to take a break but she hated the fact that she had to hide it from the members but it was, after all, Jisung's decision not to tell them and Ji Yung had to respect it.

"Fine. Tell me what you want me to do." She said.

"I just..... Noona you think you can arrange me a private jet.....to Malaysia?" He trailed off and Ji Yung nodded.

"I'll text Seo Jin, he will help you with that." She told him and he nodded.

.
.
.

A few minutes later, Jisung was already gone. Ji Yung sighed as she thought for a while. She had to talk to Na Yun. Maybe everything that happened wasn't her fault. So Ji Yung had to figure out a way to solve this complicated problem.

She knocked on Minho's door to see it open, as she got inside, she saw Minho, his head hung low as he was trembling a bit.

"What the-" Ji Yung looked around and noticed something. A small piece of crumpled paper on the floor. She quickly picked it up and saw something, some kind of white powder in her fingers. She narrowed her eyes and smelled it for a second. The smell was a bit weird because it sounded of medicine, it had some kind of weird chemical smell to it. She gasped.

Shit. She realised what happened. She might be wrong, but she was 98% sure this was actually suspicious. She quickened her pace.

E n d

"Hyun Gi. Keep an eye on her. And get her checked by a female employee upstairs. Confiscate her belongings too."

Ji Yung instructed as she left the place and got inside the lift. She was worried about Minho.

She quickly opened the door to Minho's room, revealing him, covered with sweat, trying to stand up as he was gasping for breathes.

"Lee Know-yah!!!!" She panicked as she quickly held his arms for support.

"Ji-Jisung......Ji-sungie.....I n-need to see....Pl-Please....." He tried to say in a weak voice.

"Stfu." Ji Yung cursed as she took out her phone to dial to her personal doctor.

No way I'm dealing with his Loverboy shit right now. I need to make sure he's okay. I need to make sure he's okay.

Ji Yung's heart was pounding so fast, as a knot formed in her throat.

She was on the verge of shedding tears.