Chapter 12

Han was packing up his things when he heard knocking at his door from outside. He looked around. Photocards, Albums and posters were scattered all around, with only one person's familiar face on it. Lee Min Ho. And then there was the big cutout, Han had managed to sneak out from a departmental store's cosmetic department and hid it for ages now.

He thought the person outside was probably Changbin and he knew about his little crush on the older member. Infact he also knew that it was far more than a crush. It was, infact, the love at first sight for Jisung.

He still didn't want to take any risk so he called out— "Yes....who?"

"It's me." Instead of hearing his fellow member's voice, he heard a female voice.
Shit. It's Ji Yung noona. His heart jumps out of his ribcage and he panics. Oh god. This room is filled with Minho hyung's pictures, Noona is probably gonna be suspicious about this.

Although Han knew very well that his noona was of a really good nature, with how she had handled the previous issues really well, he didn't want to get to her bad side, he was afraid that she'd think lowly of him and would restrict him towards the member combined activities. She'd probably be disgusted with him and think of him as a pervert or something for falling for the same member.

He ran his hands through his hair, trying to think.

"Ah, Noona, please..... give me a second." Han yells to the other side and takes every MinHo related item and stuffed it in his closet. Then he fixes his bed a little before running off to the door and opening it.

"Noona, Annyeong!!" The younger one beamed a genuine smile towards the older, even though his heart was beating like anything.

"Annyeong!!!" She smiled at him and ruffled his hair, Han felt warmth take over him. Somehow, Ji Yung felt like family to him. He felt like she was her very own sister and has always been, even though they had met just some days before.

Although he noticed her squinting her eyes at the sight of the scattered belongings.

Obviously he had tried to clear his room before opening the door but it didn't help very much.

"I was.....Noona, I was packing up, haha." He justified followed by a nervous laugh.

Although this didn't convince the other as she asked— "Are you hiding something?" Followed by a suspicious gaze.

Fear washed over him as his heart was pounding really hard. "Me?! No!! Why would I h-hide something?" He stuttered, trying not to raise his voice.

Suddenly, their conversation was interrupted by a thump and they both turned around to see Minho's cutout falling out of the closet.

Han's face turned pale, and his eyes widened in shock. This is it. He thought.

"Eh, What, Hannie- what- is that Minho's cutout?" She chuckled a bit as she turned around to face him.

He couldn't look her in the eyes, so he looked at the wall behind her.

It's over. This is over. Jisung had never been the one to open up to anyone, he couldn't trust anyone easily. That was his nature. It was quite easy to make him feel apologetic. He felt guilty, guilty of falling for Lee Min Ho.

"Noona....I....." He started but his throat felt so tight, like a lump in it, and his vision become blurry from the brimming tears. He hung his head low, making the other concerned.

She held on onto his shoulders and made him sit on the bed and leaned down infront of her.

Jisung knew her good temper wasn't going to last long after knowing the truth.

"Jisung-ah, you can tell me..." She looked up at him with softened eyes and held the younger's hand and squeezed it gently.

"Noona, please don't get angry on me....." His voice was barely audible. It came out in a whisper.

"What, No ofcourse not, Jisung-ah, what's wrong?" Han heard her soft voice say. "Jisung-ah, you call me Noona, right? So I'm your sister. You're not going to tell your sister what's bothering you?" She pleaded.

"Noona.....I think I've fallen for Minho hyung."

Ji Yung's eyes widened in shock. Han noticed this and quickly stuttered out, "Noona!! I swear!! I-I tried to forget him!! Push him away!! B-But I just can't!! Noona!! I'm so....so....sorry." he managed to say between his breaking words.

"Sorry? Sorry for what? Falling for Minho?" She smiled a little, and stood up to sit beside him. "Jisung-ah, don't ever apologise for falling in love."

"B-But.." he managed to choke out.

"No buts." She said sternly as she wrapped her hands around him. "Jisung-ah, why would I get angry at this? You have every right to fall in love with whoever you want."

For the first time, Han felt so safe in someone's embrace that wasn't even his family's or his members'. He felt at ease now as he choked back a sob, letting out a hiccup, making his body flinch.

"Jisung-ah, don't cry. Your noona's here with you alright? I accept you as you are and so will everyone."

Her words only made him cry a bit harder because it was the first time he'd hear something like this. The younger had been through more than what anyone had imagined. He had been shutting out his feelings, his frustration, everything. His anxiety didn't help at all either. He had been feeling so suffocated by his own thoughts and has been so miserable for such a long time.

Ji Yung looked up at him and saw tears falling down from his doe eyes. Yet, she didn't tell him to stop crying anymore because she wanted him to let it all out. So she just sat there, letting Han sobbing in her embrace while she wiped his tears away.

Her heart broke for Jisung, it reminded her of her past love, she shrugged those thoughts away, focusing on the younger. She knew he needed him the most now and thought it was kind of selfish to think about herself now.

But she smiled a bit too, she had always wanted a little brother. She thought she'd comfort her brother in tough times like a good sister if she ever had one and would never judge him. But she never had those chances because she never had a younger brother but.....she had finally got one.

Han Jisung. She only hugged him tighter.

____________

Hellooooooooooooooooooo~~~ okay so I hope y'all like today's chapter. I hope I was able to bring out Han's feelings through whatever I wrote, so please tell me if I did good or not- because I haven't written any emotional chapter or scene in a while~

So.... y'all got some MinSung content-

And then while writing this chapter my inner "big sister" side came out lmfao-

Ahem ahem.

Anyways you'll get some more MinSung content because they are the side couple. AND MY FAVOURITE SHIP.

keep voting and commenting y'all!!!

Happy Reading!!! 🌈✨💗💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗❤️❤️