Fate Had Plans

Berlin,German Empire,December 31st 1941

Inside the Capital of the German Empire were 4.4 million Berliners going on their normal day,It was a cold winter day and many were cooped inside waiting for the day to pass,But at the Berlin Palace some 260 men were outside in the cold in full Prussian Uniforms,10 of these men were walking in front of 50 Panther tanks,this was Germany's medium tanks,their crews were standing in front of the Tanks,Many were young,no older than 24,But each were experienced men of war, For 6 months they fought the ottomans and now were going to be part of the Guards of the Kaiser,The Most prestigious Job One could hope for In the Prussian Army.

4 million Berliners going on their normal day,It was a cold winter day and many were cooped inside waiting for the day to pass,But at the Berlin Palace some 260 men were outside in the cold in full Prussian Uniforms,10 of these men were walking in...

All the men at this ''Parade'' were young save for 1 man,at 82 years old he didn't still looked a day above 70,Kaiser Wilhelm the 2nd,Kaiser for over 50 years and the Man that gave the German Empire it's greatest victory and tried his best to save the Nation after the Black Monday,He wore his full military dress as he greeted the Soldiers of the New 1st Imperial Tank Guards,He walked up to 1 man and shook his hand.

''Hello What is your Name?''he asked the man

The Soldier saluted almost as fast as the kaiser talked.

''I am Tank Leader Hans My Kaiser!''he said in a sharp tone.

''Hans...That is a good name,Why did you join the army?''the Kaiser asked

''I Joined because of my Nation's Survival''Hans Said

''I see...You Did well,The felling to save your families from radicals is very noble,May you Be a Good,Proper soldier Hans,I wish you have the same courage as my Generals and Marshals''the Kaiser said as he went to the next tank crew

Hans began to tear up,He was a German,A Prussian,He never wanted to fight a war,but when his nation's survival was on the line,he saw if he failed in this great task,his family dead and his culture gone,He Knew right there he needed to fight for the kaiser,The Words the Kaiser gave made him deepen his love for the Empire.

Just then,A much younger man Came to meet them,if a old man saw him,they would think of the Kaiser when he was younger,But this man was not him,At 188cm tall and well over 190 pounds,he looked like a Boxer and you could see the muscles even under his uniform,This was the Crown Prince Wilhelm IV,He was much like the Model Prussian and Kaiser the empire would need when the time came.Strong,Smart in Politics and Military,Manly,courageous and more

Strong,Smart in Politics and Military,Manly,courageous and more