Dream on her every nights

Agnetha was in class, sitting straight in her chair and frowning at the math dilemma. She didn't understand anything about it, first degree equations and inequalities, how could a 5 be the unknown of an a? When there's mix numbers and letters it becomes too complicated. She felt lost, her head was overheating and it bothered her. Blood was pounding in her ears and she was struggling to breathe, she felt overloaded. Isolate a stranger from a member of inequalities, she sighed from feeling oppressed, drops of sweat formed on her back. She passed a hand on her forehead hoping to appease her torments and reread the statement several times then once again she understood nothing. She let out an involuntary squeal, a tear ran down her red and tender cheek, she looked like a capricious child, the tear made its way to the wrinkled Chin of a pout. Another sob escaped deep in her throat.

She inhaled deeply and tried to calm down her head was heavy, fatigue was taking over.
'' So... pfff... the question of the problem is: '' for what number of sessions in the month, the monthly package is more advantageous than single entries? '' Nana na nana na... She huffed and pinched the bridge of her nose and proceeded to write that x was the entrance fee.
"Knowing that the single ticket is 14 crowns and the monthly package is 100 crowns..." she paused not knowing how to get out of it, she was dejected, her stomach was heavy, a A kind of anguish crept into her.
“Maybe by multiplying…” she muttered to herself. She exhaled for a long time and put down her pen as the bell rang, she sighed and put her notebook and her pen holder in her bag. Agnetha was discouraged, she thought back with embarrassment to her impromptu sob, but when she got up her skirt caught on the edge of her chair and got up but didn't notice.

As she bent down to pick up her bag she felt someone tug her skirt down, she quickly stood up and turned to face the bold person. Only, she finds herself face to face with her mathematics teacher, Mrs. Lyngstad.

“Your skirt had come up with the corner of your chair, well, I pulled it down to avoid the inappropriate looks. Excuse me for the recklessness.''she said with a slight smile rubbing her forearms in embarrassment.

    Agnetha noticed the elegant vermilion fingernails drawing a thin line on the exquisite skin, but she reached up and patted her shoulder gently. The shoulder seeming to let his fingers linger longer. This contact gave him a kind of unknown heat that spread along her spine to her stomach, feeling it burn in the small of her back. She closed her legs instinctively not understanding this pleasant sensation, she was definitely disoriented. She tilted her head and looked up, her eyes flickering under her blonde bangs, she tried to calm her body's unusual reaction. She took a deep breath and the rich, chic scent of the woman in front of her seeped into her nostrils, she inhaled a little more but the tingling on her skin intensified, she felt the same mysterious tightening in her abdomen. Intensify. Agnetha smiled between her luscious pink lips and fluttered her lids once again. Her cheeks turned even rosier and crossed her arms in front of her, unintentionally pushing her chest up, she kept eye contact with Mrs. Lyngstad.

Her green gaze was intense, deep and bright, Agnetha squeezed her thighs tighter and she felt something dripping deep in her pink panties. Eyes widened and she let out a trembling breath, this new sensation struck once again more trying and more powerful, she felt like she was drunk. Mrs. Lyngstad watched her move and found her more and more adorable, this absolutely innocent and totally naive side, present in the angelic girl, that it seemed as if she was doing it on purpose it was disarming, enchanting, harmonizing, his heart swelled. She wanted to pinch her tender, soft cheeks and brush her bangs between her fingers to stop them from scattering.

Mrs. Lyngstad definitely felt something between her and this girl, she looked down and saw the captivating soft white legs tightening tighter between them and the little fingers entwined over each other tweaking the stress away. Everyone had left, classroom was silent only the sound of their breathing persisted.