Chapter VI

Confession

Confession

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: I hear a symphony

⚪────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 0:00/2:57───○ 🔊

Shoyo was under the tree he and Atsumu always used to sit under, laugh, play around, and talk. Shoyo closed his eyes feeling the wind go through his hair, after the storm, it became so beautiful, the flowers started springing out, the trees became greener, and little critters began coming out. Shoyo laid his head on the tree trunk and felt someone come over he looked over to see a fake blonde smiling down at him. "Hey, Atsumu san." Shoyo placed his head on his best friend's shoulder it made Atsumu blush. "Hey, Sho chan." The two looked into the forest together.

"Atsumu san." Atsumu perked his head up and looked down at his crush. "I want to thank you." Atsumu was shocked. "Huh? What for?" Shoyo looked at the grass while Atsumu was waiting for a response. "I want to thank you for coming back, and not forgetting me." Atsumu turned deep red and looked away. "I-I-It's no problem, I-I should be t-thanking you."  Shoyo laughed at Atsumu's stuttering. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!" Atsumu pouted crossing his arms at Shoyo. "I-I'm sorry, it's just you're so cute when you're embarrassed." Atsumu felt his soul leave his body scaring the ginger. "EH, ATSUMU SAN ARE YOU OKAY?!" Shoyo started shaking the fake blonde. Osamu came over looking at the two with his normal 'I don't care face'. "So, whatcha guy's doin?" Shoyo looked at Osamu with pleading eyes. "I think Atsumu's dead." Osamu looked down at his passed-out twin he sighed. Osamu pulled his leg back and then pushed it towards Atsumu's face waking the blonde immediately. "SAMU YA PUNK!" Shoyo tilted his head at how Atsumu woke up so fast. "Ya worried Sho." Osamu shrugged his shoulders and then walked off going to play around with the critters. "Ugh, that jerk." Atsumu crossed his arms glaring at his brother's skull. Shoyo had a sweat drop. "Don't scare me like that Tsumu." Atsumu had a sweat drop feeling bad for worrying about the ginger. "Sorry." Shoyo sighed and hugged Atsumu. "It's okay."