1 ♥ Practice

↜°º¤º•̩̩͙*°º༶♡༶º°•̩̩͙*º¤º°↝

Jungkook could not stop looking at Jimin. No matter where he looks, his gaze always flickers back to the blond haired petite man.

The sweat dripping down, each puff of air, flushed cheeks and tired eyes, Jungkook just couldn't stop looking.

Not now. Not right now. Like a mantra he repeats to himself.

Jungkook could feel his cock chubbing up, twitching with the music, with Jimin's movements.

He wants to look away, he has to look away, but it's no use, his eyes always wander back, back to him.

God isn't it so utterly embarrassing? Like a teenage boy he couldn't control himself, and with all the other members present too.

But you can't blame Jungkook, the upcoming tour is right around the corner, and they can't afford to slack off.

A full week it's been practice, practice, practice, and afterwards with them returning their dorms asleep like dead meat.

That also means no alone sexy smexy time for Jimin and Jungkook. And today for some reason, Jungkook is dying.

He will die if he doesn't touch Jimin right now.

He squeezed his eyes shut, and the tiny sharp pitched breathing, hitching up and down, isn't helping much either.

Please please please. Jungkook starts a prayer, but unlike a monk, with intentions unspeakable and impure.

The shoulder and thigh touch when Jimin sits down beside him, triggers his last straw.

He grabs Jimin's arm, gulping down saliva.

"What's wrong?" Jimin says in a hushed tone, glancing at the dancers and members around them, who are preoccupied with the choreography.

Jungkook's heart is beating out of his chest, his eyes on Jimin's plump red lips, "Please."

Jimin immediately recognises the look in Jungkook's eyes. With the newfound realization and anticipation, he calls out to Namjoon, "Jungkook isn't feeling well, I'm bringing him back to the dorms."

Namjoon looks instantly worried, opening his mouth-

"I'll call a taxi for us. Don't worry we'll catch up on the dance later." Jimin rushed through the door leading Jungkook with him.

Jimin grasps Jungkook's wrist tightly, his ass casually and purposefully brushing over Jungkook's crotch, feeling the almost hardened dick.

They walk briskly to the bathroom, into the large handicappe stall, and lock the stall door shut.

"Hurry, the practice ends in twenty minutes, we don't have time." Jimin says as Jungkook pushes him against the wall, kissing his neck.

Jungkook wants more than twenty with Jimin, but it's better than being in a room with twenty something people with a hard on.

Jimin gasps as Jungkook slips a hand into his pants, groping his cock and squeezing.

"Look who's excited," he hums as he rubs the hardening dick.

"S-speak for yourself," Jimin's breath hitches in his throat.

He strips off Jungkook's shirt with shaky hands, and is reaching for the sweatpants, when Jungkook twists him around and pushes his head into the wall. A shiver goes down his spine as his body trembles with lust and excitement.

Jungkook tugs on the strings of Jimin's pants, and it falls to the ground around his ankles. The underwear is tugged off also, his dick catches on the waistband and springs up, splattering tiny white droplets onto the wall.